Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old aba grands indoor? Reply To: aba grands indoor?

Macdaddy

Ok so some people do go. Big deal. That does not answer any of the other questions – WHY only 8 motos? Cant answer that can you? The conjecture as you call it is fact. You picked out the only thing in a very long post that was not absolute fact and made it seem as though nothing else was written.

Is the FACT that Bensalem gets 6-10 motos conjecture?

Is the FACT that Blue Diamond gets 6-15 motos conjecture?

Is the FACT that Bensalem resigned their ABA contract then got a national conjecture?

Is the FACT that both sanctions decry the other sanction at every opportunity conjecture?

Is the FACT that the ABA only had 3 nationals in the East this year and that 2 of them were at these 2 tracks conjecture?

Is the FACT that Pottstown wants to be part of the New Jersey series just conjecture? come to the meeting in January to find out.

Is the fact that both tracks are close to closing just conjecture? Just ask them, I DID.

Is the FACT that the New Jersey tracks closed for close nationals just conjecture?

MY OPINION IS NOT NONSENSE!!!! BY JUST RELEGATING ANY OPINION TO THAT FATE IS NOT ONLY RUDE, IT IS ALSO SHORT-SIGHTED. THIS IS TGHE SECOND TIME MY OPINION(AND BY ASSOCIATIONMYSELF)WAS RUDELY SLAPPED AWAY. I AM DONE ! SORRY BRETT