Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Greg Hill speed seminar log. Reply To: Greg Hill speed seminar log.

CrazyCraig

Back in the saddle again…

Today was the first serious day of training since Kentucky. I needed to give my leg and shoulder a break, but gotta kick myself for not doing more cardio during that time. I could have ate better these last couple of weeks, too.

Did 2 sets of 20 crunches and 2 sets of 20 & 15 push ups, plus a full stretching session and then did one set of 15 vert leaps and one set of 6. The 15 was too much the first round. Still, it felt good. That was midday.

Starting at 5pm it took 1-1/2 hours to mow my back yard. This was not easy as I let it get to super jungle height. I’d consider this mild to medium cardio work with a good calorie burn.

Finished up tonight by going out for a 1 hour ride that included a round of 25yd sprints and some rolling 100’s. Had a lot of sidewalks and driveways to practice manuals and such. 2 weeks off will hurt ya a little, so I’ll be back out again tomorrow hard, then easier the rest of the week leading up to Woodward.