Homepage Forums UBMXRC Council Discussions Topic 6 Reply To: Topic 6

bmiddaugh

Well…
It bothers the hell out of me.
I’m done, I can’t race till we figure out why all this garbage happened and is happening.
When freestyle was dead and not one person wanted a hand in it, all of us guys took it over, from myself and my friends doing local stuff to Matt Hoffman and the Bicycle Stunt Series (that eventually got sold to ESPN and melded into the x-games). We loved it and became very skeptical of those in charge of anything, our mindset was, “what are you trying to make off of us?”.
CC is a joke. Everyone knows this. Everyone complains how the nbl does nothing for the local program, but yet people go to canoodle with the organization. At some point you have to make a stand.
Boycotting the stupid CC till the nbl gets a decent software package might be a start. Carol Gleason would go there and basically bitch bob out, never meant a thing but at least she had some balls.

No more racing till we get it together, my money goes to you guys, to make BMX bigger and more well known in NJ….(well not all my money, I need to live, lol)
AND
there better be a line ithe budget that states x amount went to get x to CC, which actually makes it all cool, we just have to decide whether it should continue. I don’t believe it should.