Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used Why THe NBL and NJ BMX need to Evolve. Reply To: Why THe NBL and NJ BMX need to Evolve.

matchsprint

NJ bmx does not want help from people who know. That is the reality. For those of you that don’t know, I offered to rebuild one of the tracks at my own expense. The amount I offered was $5000. This track is having a work day on Saturday, nobody called me. I guess nobody wants my help. Maybe they think I am going to try to take over. I am not. I just want to ride a national caliber track. Also for those of you who don’t know me, I have raced for 25 years. Believe me, I know how to make a track that is both fun and safe. I get really upset when I read about how things need to change, they never will. NEVER! Even though the tracks suck I will still race on occasion. I love BMX, I love New Jersey, and I am glad I moved back. But I will miss the tracks in California. Somehow, they can get it right! That being said, I will never offer my help again. Never. I will never write, talk, or say anything about this subject again. I have raced in NJ since 1981, its sad to see something I love fall apart.