Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Time for a change. Reply To: Time for a change.

BIGANT-DOG

Ant, If you keep stating this proposal this way, you will always get the same response – it cant be done. I believe the state championship site must be known early if not before the season . Here is how you get by this : The track with the most new riders as of aug.31 will be awarded the state championship race for the following year. Now that is possible. It lets NJBMX advise the NBL. It also allows for the proper marketing of the race.

Mac i called the NBL and told them of my idea. We only have to have the race on the schedule, In other words we could implement this next year.

It also allows for the proper marketing of the race

And as far as marketing,
how is this

ATTENTION ALL NEW JERSEY BMX RACER’S- HELP DECIDE WHICH TRACK IS GOING TO HOST THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

insert each track logo here

THE TRACK THAT BRINGS IN THE MOST NEW RIDERS BETWEEN APRIL 15TH AND AUGUST 31ST WILL HAVE THE HONOR OF HOSTING THE NJBMX STATE FINALS.

IT IS UP TO YOU ALL YOU “RAD LADS”!!!!! SO GET OUT THERE AND START RECRUITING, IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR FAVORITE TRACK HOST THE FINALS, GET ON OUT THERE AND BRING IN SOME NEW BLOOD

Now I am no marketing genuis, but it could not be that hard could it?