Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old pro/am riders meeting Reply To: pro/am riders meeting

tpbmxtd

We will have a riders meeting after the championship race. We will be giving out the year end awards at the championship race then we will hold a meeting were everyone is welcome to attend. We will be looking for the riders input into what they liked/disliked from this year and what they would like for next year. We have said from the beginning that this series was put together for the 16 & over group to keep them involved and allow the younger riders/parents to see some good racing.

@ridinlow wrote:

Is this an open meeting for anyone…or it for the usual select few?

You are more than welcome to attend the meeting for the Pro/Am series. As with all the meetings that we have had for the series, they have been announced at the track and have been out in the open were everyone could attend. If you would like to attend be our guest, we will be more than happy to hear your suggestions. If you would like to just talk to either Rich or myself please feel free to come up to us at the championship race, I am usually somewhere around the track (most people can point me out) and as for Rich he is the guy with the big “Farside” on the back of his jersey. We will be looking forward to meeting you.

Looking forward to a bigger and better 2008 Hyper Pro/Am series.