Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. I’m so stoked Reply To: I’m so stoked

CrazyCraig

Here is the deal Adam – there are folks on here that like to have fun, cause trouble, mess with folks, etc, but for the most part know when to stop and/or when they are crossing the line. In the end, most of us know who each other are and if it ever came down to it, we would not be afraid to meet in person to hash it out, and at the very very least we would agree to dissagree, right?

But when lurkers come on here with only one intention, and that is to tear down, cause trouble, cross the line and even comment on personal things they have no right to comment on, let alone sufficient knowledge of the situation they are referring to, then that is just not needed.

Yes, every point needs a counter point. But the latest round of BS is just utterly ridiculous. Totally counterproductive. I know the recent trouble makers (maybe just one person under many screen names?) are obviously from the track (I know, duh!). As far as I am concerned, if they hide behind screen names then they are two-faced, un-trusting individuals that should not be involved running a kids sport, or anything else for that matter. If I have gone too far in this statement, I will gladly apologize in person if they want to have that discussion. But until they engage me in honest conversation and want to have an adult conversation, I don’t know how else to look at it.

If I am wrong, please enlighten me.