Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old State Standings thru 08/17/06 are posted over on the forum Reply To: State Standings thru 08/17/06 are posted over on the forum

bmxmom156

yea its got to be a hard decision…its no like it used to be when riders went to every track chasing points and everyone knew them…

how bout if each track has a rider of the month/ or week based on the criteria( sportsmanship, moving up a class, helping other riders, etc) then at the end of the season all these riders were put in a pool and the riders who race the championship voted for a rider of the yr from this list? i think someone organized this several yrs ago…

or each track can nominate a rider for the rider of the yr from their own rider of the week/month list( so there would ultimately be 3 to choose from ) then all the riders who race the championship voted on 1 of the 3… this would give you a rider of the yr.

as for each track announcing when riders just move up i dont know how registration works exactly w/moveup points… but i would assume they are the first person to know who moved up then the kids sign up for a local…if there is a clipboard at registration for parents to add thier child to then whoever is announcing can just grab it when they do the announcements before the race starts. then brett/ whoever takes the pics would have the ongoing list of new “move ups” to acknowlege. you can even add any riders who had a bday since they would be racing a new group of riders as well… jsut a thought.