Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EAST COAST NATIONAL APRIL 29th & 30th Reply To: EAST COAST NATIONAL APRIL 29th & 30th

TideyFamily

@guinnessextreme wrote:

Tidey, FWIW, not to rehash another thread, but I took my kids there last year and my 8yr old (7 at the time) raced and got smoked. It was pathetic, he hated that track until we went back at the end of the summer for the state championship where he did ok. But you know what? It was a learning experience for him. He certainly doesnt have the highest self esteem, and it was tough love at its finest. I felt bad for him. You know your situation, but I think it is a great experience for a kid, even if they do get smoked. My sons name is Colin. He will be on the bright orange Haro. Look us up if you are there. Your son sounds alot like mine.

Loren

I will be down there Friday night for sure… Still looking into SatUrday and Sunday… $90 to for a learning experience is hard for me to swallow. I want him to race but at the same time dont want him to get all mad and want to give up..