Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Greg Hill speed seminar log.

• This topic has 16 voices and 147 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Tonight:

3 sets of 12 sit-ups (kept the kids off me), 5 minutes of good stretching, and then 3 sets of 10 plyo-jumps. The last 3-4 jumps on the last set were not easy, but good entertainment for the kiddies. They seem to think its funny watching daddy gut it out.

Before I did my jumps, my wife (who’s in decent shape and goes to the gym semi-regularly) decided to see what the big deal was about these “jumps”. Once I showed her the correct way, she barely managed 3. Heh-heh, kicked her butt, heh-heh.

Seriously, she now totally appreciates what I am shooting for.

Oh, and you gotta see my 2 year old stretching and jumping with me. It’s a riot!!

s4lnj

friday– verticle leaps

saturday– down the shore w/ wife and kid– does miles upon miles of boardwalk walking count as training???

tonight– will do some sprints

LeadSled1

6/25 50 sprints in the rain. Got a break between the heavy rains and got it done. Now that sucked. 😆

RFarside

Keep up the good work Jess. You have 4 more weeks.

s4lnj

tonight– sunday— rain kept me indoors— some interval work on the stationary bike followed by three sets of verticle leaps 15, 15, 13

LeadSled1

Common Rich, I am hoping I have like 10 more years left! 😉 The training doesn’t stop after the Worlds. I’ll have the NBL Grands, The ABA Grands, then the 07 season…………………….. 😆

CrazyCraig

I’m with you there Jess! I am looking forward to the NBL Grands and 2007 as well!

RFarside

OK Jess but lets take it 1 race at a time. 😆

LeadSled1

Craig, 07 is going to be an even better year!

Rich, true but I just can’t wait to see how the training pays off. All I did before was grab the bike out of the garage on race day and take it to the track. I am tired of all the seconds thirds and fourths at the nats and no main wins. I will have one before this season is over. I also don’t plan on taking another 5th in the semi at the Grands this year.

4 X 25 vertical leaps. Walked funny for the rest of the night. 😆

RaidenHayden

Jess, you and caveman bunk together again?

s4lnj

last night– monday– 25 sprints 40 push-ups… the ribs are starting to feel better as well, so i can get down to some ab work..

should make it down to the egg tonight for some pump laps… weather permitting

CWCCRIDER

@LeadSled1 wrote:

4 X 25 vertical leaps. Walked funny for the rest of the night. 😆

4 x 25 😯 MAN I did 3 x 20 Sunday and I still can’t walk !!!

LeadSled1

Jess, you and caveman bunk together again?

I figured that was why you pulled off the track up there in MA. 😆 Too much seat rub. Everyone will have individual beds next weekend and no Wendys for you!

I wasn’t too sure I could get through that many leaps. The last set was pretty killer and I started getting that not so warm and fuzzy feeling.

LeadSled1

6/27 50 Sprints, in the rain again. 👿

RaidenHayden

Sat in a chair, with my leg in the air.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.