Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum VA National

• This topic has 16 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    bmxer901

Victor is good but he aint that good yet. Hes got along way to go and he just showed that hes at his next phase this weekend. In one weekend he beat some of the top names out there like dalton simons, justin posey, menardo simons and anthony derosa. Its sad to see that the sport is actyually going as far as destroying your compitions bike before the main just becuase of somthing that happened the previous day. Not to mention the kid is a year older than v.

sickryder83

someone fell in every race i was in. motos semi main and all. the racing was intense. the track was tight and technical. it was a fun race though.

BIGANT-DOG

So who is the little !!!!!!!

moderator1

@bmxer901 wrote:

….. After that he pulled his hand out of his pocket makes a sudden jab movment toward the tire. Than he walks off quickly and you hear a bang than he runs.

Wouldn’t the tire have popped when the person jabbed the tire and not after he walked away?

@bmxer901 wrote:

…. We know who did it and victor has to race him again, so it should be interesting.

Sure hope that nothing bad happens to the person the next time they race since you just posted it for everyone to read…..

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

…. DAMN reading this pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

I don’t know what happened and maybe before posting you should find out both sides of the story…..

BIGANT-DOG

MOd1 you are right. But it kills me (like carl said) that bmx is like this. It should be about having fun and kicking it with your bro’s! Not messing with another racers bike. Hell if that were the case i wopuld have sliced alot of peoples tires.LOL (and that is something i do not endorse or would ever do to someone)

4130forlife

when youre on the gate.. you have NO friends..sure its fun.. but youre there to win..some people want to win a little to bad it seems

stuff like that wont happen at a jump contest.. ever

BIGANT-DOG

being that i am entering my 4th seaon i do not really know the in’s and outs. the worst thing i saw was someone grabbing someones tire at the trails where we used “to race” (and the guy that did got B-Smacked)
    And when somneone wants to win that bad it is pitiful.

bmxer901

The slice was made right at the valve. I wouldnt have beleived it until i saw the video. On top of that the slice was made throough the tire into the tube. Either way its what ever. Ive been threatened on the gate with officials hearing it nd nothing has been done. Victor is a big enough person to take it out on the track. The kid must be afraid to race him to do somthing to his bike. And yes ant it is pretty bad when kids get threatened by adults or get threatened on the gate or even when people have to break peoples stuff just to beat them.

moderator1

@bmxer901 wrote:

The slice was made right at the valve.

Once again, how can someone slice a tire, walk away and then it burst?

@bmxer901 wrote:

I wouldnt have beleived it until i saw the video.

If you have a video then let’s see it……

LeadSled1

Holy Christ, we have people cutting presta valve stems (kinda hard to cut a metal valve with out a hacksaw), Experts racing in Novice, track side chop shops, cats and dogs living together, men racing in mini skirts….. WTF is going on in Jersey?

BIGANT-DOG

Jess if you come back all this will stop!!!!!!!!!!

moderator1

@LeadSled1 wrote:

…Experts racing in Novice

?

LeadSled1

I was there. It was raining brimstone and there were prostitutes in staging.

bmiddaugh

men racing in mini skirts

There is no truth to the rumor that I am wearing a miniskirt when I race this year.

bmxer901

I didnt say I have the video, i said I saw the video. When I was rushing around trying to figure out what was going on a parent that was filming their kid cought it on tape and showed me. It is at the bottom right corner but is still in plain sight. The only thing that is not in plain sight is who it was. That is where witnesses that saw the kid around his bike and playing with his front tire came in. Ive seen it done where it has taken a few minutes to blow out. The only way itl blow out right away is that if you stab it all the way through the tire and tube. If you get it through mostly the tire it wont blow right away.
    Wow I didnt know I would be bashed for bringing up someones tire beeing slashed. Where was this site when we first started racing 6 years ago. people would have a bunch of questions and know why bmx has gone down hill so bad. I wish you were around last year when my 13yr old brother was beeing theatened to get killed by a 36yr old man at eht. Then someone would have maybe stepped up and said it was wrong instead of ignoring it.
    Lets hope this isnt what people see when they tune in to the olympics.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘VA National’ is closed to new replies.