Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Xmas Classic

• This topic has 9 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Kev, sorry we hijacked the thread. I recommend you PM bmxmom156, she’s done that trip several times.

miken1973

Dave I remember going there and you were hunting me down for gas money in the garage on the way out yelling mike nunn were are you!!. I had to hide from you because i barely had enough to get home myself. I stayed off site at a super 8 and saved a ton!!!!!! Another year I went with Danny Johnson and Ganguzi(stink a ho) Ganguzi was driving and missed the exit ans we ened up in cleaveland and thought it was funny. We should have beat the crap out of him. Then chris moore forgets to check out of his room and we have to stay an extra night. ANother year Pete Bonilla’s friend drove the van with no wipers in a snow storm while I followed with Kev B in my geo storm with tires so worn the steel belts were sparking. I cant remember the race finishes anymore but i had some crazy crives out there with Dale never fall for the I will pay for gas you drive line of his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chris z, pete B, Pete R and every body else. My two favorites are from Chris Z — everybodys comfortable but me — B@@@@@ra your butt stinks

DigetyelaD

yes they were the good old days .do you remeber when i was driving your geo and you were alsleep and i woke you up by trying to touch the 18 wheeler with the passenger mirror that was the maddest i ever saw you get

bmiddaugh

and i woke you up by trying to touch the 18 wheeler with the passenger mirror

two words…

holy shit.

THAT is a badass maneuver!

CrazyCraig

The best is the old truck stop gag:

If everyone (or at least the person sitting in the front passenger seat) is asleep (besides you the driver, of course), pull into a rest stop or truck stop and pull right up to the front of an 18 wheeler.

Put it in park, and then let out a blood curdling scream as if you are about to hit head on.

The guy in the passenger seat will pee his pants every time, guaranteed.

I’m sure most of you have done this. Now that I am 40, not sure if its safe anymore, could cause a heart attack.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.