Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Xmas Classic

• This topic has 9 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    kevh

OK, so I am thinking of going after several years away from the XMas classic and NBL.

Where does everyone stay now?
    Who already has reservations?

Thanks!

4130forlife

kev, make sure you want to spend at least 500$ on the hotel, 50 bux to race.. 200$ for food, because no outside food or drink allowed where they hold the race

i found that out last year when i went there.. i will NOT be going again.. EVER

bmxmom156

you can bring a cooler in if you disquise it as a first aid kit ( soft sided or backpack type)

i hated that when we went a few yrs ago and at that time i think they let you bring it in but charged you $10 or something like that. if yo have a hand truck and all your crap on it stick the non- cooler -looking storage device that resembles a first aide bag on the bottom no one will bother you ( my husbands idea)just pile all your crap on top of it…

it is a nice race i like staying in the hyatt not having to drive anywhere since we used to go every yr we got points and after the first yr you get a free room the next yr if you stay 3 nights or more( hyatt rewards or something like that)

Pinky111

@4130forlife wrote:

kev, make sure you want to spend at least 500$ on the hotel, 50 bux to race.. 200$ for food, because no outside food or drink allowed where they hold the race

i found that out last year when i went there.. i will NOT be going again.. EVER

Jeez Dave $50 to race what just the one race? The food thing was ALWAYS like that even back in the 90’s I just cant afford all that crap nemore. Damn responsibilities and all.

Pinky111

@bmxmom156 wrote:

you can bring a cooler in if you disquise it as a first aid kit ( soft sided or backpack type)

i hated that when we went a few yrs ago and at that time i think they let you bring it in but charged you $10 or something like that. if yo have a hand truck and all your crap on it stick the non- cooler -looking storage device that resembles a first aide bag on the bottom no one will bother you ( my husbands idea)just pile all your crap on top of it…

it is a nice race i like staying in the hyatt not having to drive anywhere since we used to go every yr we got points and after the first yr you get a free room the next yr if you stay 3 nights or more( hyatt rewards or something like that)

Unless I shack up with you guys..free room you gotta hook me up!

CrazyCraig

This is where we need to get back to our roots. The old days of piling a bunch of folks into a hotel room to save $$$$.

Not sure if I am going yet, but hopefully for at least the Prez Cup, so I might be down with doing this for 1-2 nights.

bmxmom156

or you can hook up with terry s i think she has her “guys” sleeping in the bathtub…lol i swear one year at grands they got busted for breaking down a door or something in the hotel the mgr came in and saw blankets/ pillows set up in the bathtub… the more the merrier i guess…

the hampton was more expensive than hyatt last time we went. which was a suprise

4130forlife

the x-mas classic is a rip-off no matter what

RaidenHayden

plus its Christmas, and with my job, they don’t like giving vaca at the silly season

4130forlife

what about “hello liver”?

CrazyCraig

(sing to the tune of “Hello mother, hello father, here I am at camp…)

Hello Kidney
    Hello Liver

The Pabst Blue Ribbon
    Was just delivered

It is time now
    For getting drunk now

And after-wards we’ll pee a friggin river

😀

Pinky111

@CrazyCraig wrote:

(sing to the tune of “Hello mother, hello father, here I am at camp…)

Hello Kidney
    Hello Liver

The Pabst Blue Ribbon
    Was just delivered

It is time now
    For getting drunk now

And after-wards we’ll pee a friggin river

😀

Wow Craig, uummm your bored huh?

CrazyCraig

c’mon, thats some funny sh*t there, lol. I only get a few flashes of pure wit a year, and tonight was one of those nights. Personally, I’m sitting here singing that song in my head and I’m laughing my butt off. I guess I crack myself up, huh?

For Billy, just substitute :The Tanqueray……was just delivered.

Both songs have the same ending for both, lol.

Billy said the doc needed to put a spinal tap in his back once, I said he should just use a keg tap, he’ll get better results! 😆

Okay, so I am bored. What’s your excuse? lol

Pinky111

I’m just tired

CrazyCraig

And this is the best you can come up with to put you to sleep?

Hey Brett, its time to liven up the content, Pinky is using this site in place of sominex!

…or are you saying, I put you to sleep???

Thanks pal, lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.