Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Who plans on going to woodward.

• This topic has 14 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I plan on going to the regional final. I know brett is, who else?

bmiddaugh

i hope to, i’ll see how the ol noggin is bobbin, would be nice not to have to run 993 anymore

BIGANT-DOG

If the wife does not go i got room for 3 passengers and 3 bikes. Brett your spot is resrved. If you wish.

CrazyCraig

Yupper! As long as the knee holds out – I’m there!

Do we have to race any minimum amount of regionals before going? I hope to make Pottstown and New Paltz – but only the pre-race and Saturday based on how things look right now.

bmiddaugh

nope, i believe its just 10 locals and you’re in

CrazyCraig

do our state races count as locals? Even with 90 races between all the tracks – I’m having trouble figuring out when I’ll get some locals in. I’m taking off this weekend for other commitments, and hope to be at EHT on the 3rd, but once again, that is a state race. If I race then I wont race the next day at Howell. If needed, can I just register for some locals even if I don’t go???

Craigmeur77

I went last year, fast track and lots of fun. There’s a good chance I’ll go again this year.

pjtaft

craig,.. race EHT on the 3rd,.. drive back up to howell for the night,.. go cruise the boardwalk saturday night,.. and race howell sunday….

Craigmeur77

Craig — according to the NBL rule book, any rider holding a valid NBL license can race in the Regional Championship.

Points wise, from Jan 1st to Aug 31st, the following counts toward your regional plate number:

10 best single
    4 best double
    4 best triple
    6 best quadruple
    Regional Championship

Rich D.

LeadSled1

I’ve been two years in a row, this will be my Third. It was my first NBL race back. I picked a good one to start at. 😆 It will be my 2 year mark for returning to NBL racing in September. I got the #1 regional last year and should have it wrapped up again this year.

CrazyCraig

@Craigmeur77 wrote:

Craig — according to the NBL rule book, any rider holding a valid NBL license can race in the Regional Championship.

Points wise, from Jan 1st to Aug 31st, the following counts toward your regional plate number:

10 best single
    4 best double
    4 best triple
    6 best quadruple
    Regional Championship

Rich D.

Based on that, it sounds like state races qualify. I think I’ll be in the running for something. We’ll see. Thanks Rich.

s4lnj

still up in the air– i’ll see how i progress in the next month or so– if i’m still draging ass and casing doubles i will probably skip it

The family and I are going. First time out for us. From what I have heard, a great track and alot of fun.
    Loren

dunrite9

I’m going, Last time I was there, was an ABA Regional, Made the CJBMX Regional look like the Grands.

rideodybmx

im going for the weekend, and possibly riding some of woodwards camps as well

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.