Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old VINELAND TRACK

• This topic has 10 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

I wanted to see if anyone new how hard it would be to start a track on private property. We have plenty of room 10 acres but… need some info

RFarside

We need to talk.

bmxmom156

vineland?? omg please dont do anything down south jersey…

here we go again… hey craig / bill cant you kidnap this guy???

:wink:!

think NORTH JERSEY people!!

s4lnj

private land should be easy– well, easier than public land anyway. a few years ago when mullica closed, they were trying hard to get a track back in vineland, it seamed like it was going to work out, but i think that everyone lost steam and it kinda died off, it’s a pretty drawn out process from what i understand.

please talk to farside– he is from down that way, and i would guess that he would be interested in seeing a track in his hometown.

dave

The major concern is losing your home through a law suite. I plan to check into variences in the next couple of weeks that will be the major issue to see if the city will approve this kind of activity on residential land. I think that it could be a great central location. Dont gossip or get to exited this is all what ifs and could be’s at this point.

RaidenHayden

Deb. any track somewhere, is beter than no track

bmxmom156

hey you DO know the land is cheaper up north right???

RIGHT????

RFarside

That’s because no one wants to go there. There will be a new track in south Jersey in the next 2 years.

bmxmom156

Damn

CrazyCraig

Deb –

I think what we need to do is keep our eyes open for a warehouse we can put an indoor track for the winter in up here. If it were centrally located, say in Morris or Passaic County, it would draw from all over.

I know I may be dreaming, but hey, maybe we should find out what the deal is with the Morristown National Guard Armory. I wonder what it would take to put a couple of races in there every winter??? Or some place like it. Hmmm…

phantom

Rich is the new track going to be anywhere near me im in Pennsville.

bmxmom156

i like the armory idea. just think we could draw tri state area just like secaucus used to close to trains and all too

you buy it i will bring my first aid kid we are good to go…haha

Indoor would be great what would be even better is if it were ridable with a membership on a daily basis I now with the motorcross tracks the insurance is high so they only run practice once or twice a week I think if you have an indoor having ramps dirt jumps etc to draw money in for insurance would help. It would also help with the outlaw ramp riders and dirt jumpers to see how cool the racing is I only say this because alot of these riders tend to steer away from the racing. That crazy indoor thing in ohio is awsome! Id like to go! BMX

BIGANT-DOG

craig wrote.

I think what we need to do is keep our eyes open for a warehouse we can put an indoor track for the winter in up here. If it were centrally located, say in Morris or Passaic County, it would draw from all over.

Craig I saw a perfect building. Located in piscataway. Parking is no problem. How would we go about raising money. It is not up north but still central jersey.

tuffneck

cj bmx is on private property u might want to take to them

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.