Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Vet pro’s should not…..

• This topic has 14 voices and 49 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Be using clips. Okay shoot me, hate me, I do not care this is how i feel. My skill level is nowhere near the vet pro class.(Ishould be a novice still) But to me it seems kinda ludicrous to be racing vet in clips. Yeah i will say it. Rupe was around long before clips,now i look in the mag and he is clipped in. I understand being competitive. But there is one way to solve the problem, Vet pro’s should only be allowed only flat pedals. Well I have opened the door so if you do not like what i have to say, I do not care. I am not slamming the vet pro class. I juist think it should be more BMX.And I Can’t wait for greg hill to start his series. NO CLIPS,FLATS ONLY.

ANTDOG proud member of the F.P.R.

bmiddaugh

man, you are a clips hater squared!

Flats forever, brah.

4130forlife

clips are lame..
    BUT we are not going to get them out of the nbl or aba.. it just isnt going to happen until someone breaks a hip or worse gets killed or paralyzed.. so just face the fact that they are here to stay..

end of subject

RaidenHayden

Boys, don’t hate the player, hate the game. Until the sanctions ban them, they are legal

BIGANT-DOG

What made me think this is, I was reading an old issue of bmx plus and then i was reading bmx world and i was looking at rupe, It is obvious that he and the older vet’s know how to ride without em. Hey let the pro’s use em, but the vet’s (imo) should be racing on flat’s. But what do I know, I just ride a bmx bike.

RaidenHayden

Yeah, and Farside, myself, and alot of older guys are clipped in, so whats the point,again till the rules are changed,it don’t mean nothing

RaidenHayden

Yeah, and Farside, myself, and alot of older guys are clipped in, so whats the point,again till the rules are changed,it don’t mean nothing

BIGANT-DOG

Just venting, that’s all. —

BIGANT-DOG

Just venting, that’s all. —

rider1

Ant, what are you talkig about? How would you know anything about vet pro? Why would you bring this up at all? You dont know any of the riders,you have never raced pro. Why dont you let them make up their minds. Dude you have way to much free time.

Rich

rider1

Ant, what are you talkig about? How would you know anything about vet pro? Why would you bring this up at all? You dont know any of the riders,you have never raced pro. Why dont you let them make up their minds. Dude you have way to much free time.

Rich

BIGANT-DOG

well that is why i like this site- I can voice how i feel and at least i won’t get banned.

Dude you have way to much free time.

Okay shoot me, hate me, I do not care this is how i feel. My skill level is nowhere near the vet pro class.

BIGANT-DOG

well that is why i like this site- I can voice how i feel and at least i won’t get banned.

Dude you have way to much free time.

Okay shoot me, hate me, I do not care this is how i feel. My skill level is nowhere near the vet pro class.

bmiddaugh

loads gun, starts to write letter… 😆

bmiddaugh

loads gun, starts to write letter… 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.