Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. This is America the last time I checked!

• This topic has 13 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    XMotoXchick

Having said that. This website allows many people to come on and voice their opinions on many subjects, no one gets censored or deleted for speaking their minds like other websites. The main subject of course is BMX. But subjects have varied from Global warming to food and Dogs. So when people pick a topic on here and lets just say that topic is the promotional material that the riders acquired a grant for and then a request comes in outside of the website to give it a rest. Those requests will fall on deaf ears. No one will be told what to do on this website. We don’t play like that here. If someone would like to voice their opinion as to why they don’t want us speaking on this subject then I am leaving a open invite to come hear and discuss it like the adults we are. Otherwise quit your whining and deal with it.

bigtimber

We should get Glen Beck to give us his opinion of this web site?

RaidenHayden

I will add alittle more to this now. Last night I recieved a call from one of the board members, and I was asked to talk to Brett about toningit down about how the grant was used and why they did that. First it was explained that they needed an amount for the grant and it was easier to use the awards cause they had prices. Ok, but you could have looked into getting prices and then securing the grant. the way it is being done they are ordering only enough awards to fill a certain amount. And the money that is budgeted for awards in the existing state budget would be used to cover promo. Bad idea, and here is why you have now ordered X amount of awards, and it isn’t enough, where are you pulling that money if you have bought promo materials with it. What should have happened was that they waited and got the prices for the promo. Then as you have gottne the new riders, you willknow, and as a result of increased ridership, how much you will need and you will have it. As for the computer, I think it is a good idea, I was first opposed to it, but I think that it is a good idea, and here is why. Buy the comp, make sure we have a proper printer, and a small tote for files, and GET RID of the state trailer. take that money and put it back inot the funds. Why do we need that trailer, we have paid storage on it. Rarely is is used, IT IS A MONUMENTAL waste. Who is who trying to impress with that. AS J Morgan said about Ant “you people need to get over yourselves”, I mean what is NJBMX, the mini-me of the NBL, if so they have lost their mojo.

RaidenHayden

One last thing, if people don’t like what is being said here, it is only because of what they have said that we are here!!!!! People are figuring out the truth

Fair enough Bill, and the same could be said of the PA system if you think about it. Actually, the PA system is a good reason to have the trailer- to haul it around in!

I am happy we are going through with the grant and would like to make sure the whole thing gets used properly

bmiddaugh

People gotta stop stressing on some stupid internet forums.

To everyone in njbmx who comes here and stresses on this stuff, do yo thang. I tried to show a different path on how to get things done. Instead of making you try to walk it, it will be better if I decide to walk the path alone. Some new guys are out there like, Chris, Loren, Pete, Ant, etc., I think they’ll do some good.

To the riders and parents of riders who come here, laugh and look at pictures of their kid. Expect more of the same.
    Peace!

RaidenHayden

Loren, the way things are going I don’t know if the PA is a good idea, because the trailer isn’t always used, and who will be responsible for hauling the pa. How about, which ever track has the substandard pa, we offset some monet to get that track a better oen, and then get what ever items the others need to upgrade. Just bring them all up to par

4130forlife

njbmx does NOT need a trailer..

and doesnt every track have a pa system????

RFarside

How about we try and use the grant for what it was supposed to be used for in the first place. I like how these same people that said NJBMX could not accept the grant are the same people finding ways to spend that money now.

Bill why would a board member want Brett to tone it down about the grant.

bmiddaugh

What bums me out man, is that people said it couldn’t be done and we got it done.

Ok…I think I just had a revelation.
    People are also saying there will never be an aba track in NJ.

They are also saying free ride, practice tracks aren’t possible.
    I’m gonna try and make option 2 happen.

s4lnj

at least the trailer is up to date– last i saw they still had mullica hill listed.

every track does have a pa– nothing like broken up static at nationals– real professional

i also love hand written motos– we don’t need new computer

poppy cock…. all of it

dave

4130forlife

hand written motos rule

bmiddaugh

To bring light to what happened at EHT, which is what Dave was talking about.
    Hey, stuff happens.
    But my argument has always been to get as many people as possible knowledgable on how the software works. I think I remember putting that up on njbmx.org/forum
    More minds you have to fix a problem, the easier it is.
    I swear.
    But, I really don’t care, because what I want to do is not gonna require moto sheets.

s4lnj

the problem is that i still love to race.

4130forlife

i also love to race…i just wish racing was more dangerous

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.