Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. think your car is fast????

• This topic has 9 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Not as fast as this one.

Yeah yeah some of you think going “going fast in straight line what’s so hard about that?” well i can gaurentee most of you (including me) would crap their pants the first time. btw his name is Greg Anderson and he knows about BMX> — —

BIGANT-DOG

Maybe one day someone will listen.I asked him “do you know about bmx?” and he said yes. I also asked him “how would I go about getting sponsorship for a bmx team?” He said send a resume with your team’s goals and results. ” WTF is it gonna take for you “bmx racers to listen” If you want to grow this sport you have to think outside the box(non bmx sports) But i forgot I am just a loudmouth who does not know anything. Oh yeah ANTDOG is just someone who shoots off his mouth, well sometimes I do make sense. I am not saying that it is gonna happpen, but do you have anything to lose by trying?

BIGANT-DOG

Maybe one day someone will listen.I asked him “do you know about bmx?” and he said yes. I also asked him “how would I go about getting sponsorship for a bmx team?” He said send a resume with your team’s goals and results. ” WTF is it gonna take for you “bmx racers to listen” If you want to grow this sport you have to think outside the box(non bmx sports) But i forgot I am just a loudmouth who does not know anything. Oh yeah ANTDOG is just someone who shoots off his mouth, well sometimes I do make sense. I am not saying that it is gonna happpen, but do you have anything to lose by trying?

4130forlife

race cars suck.. im sorry.. i just dont see the fun in cars like that.. that and nascar.. all they do is make left turns

4130forlife

race cars suck.. im sorry.. i just dont see the fun in cars like that.. that and nascar.. all they do is make left turns

bmxmom156

you are right on ant dog… some of our old state/national team sponsors from non bmx areas….

johnson & johnson
    exxon ( local gas station)
    mountain creek
    ….. trucking company
    ricoh (sp?)

you never know till you ask…
    all they really want is a spot on the jersey and/or a link on a website or a banner hung at a state race…. or a trophy for their store…. just some recognition

bmxmom156

you are right on ant dog… some of our old state/national team sponsors from non bmx areas….

johnson & johnson
    exxon ( local gas station)
    mountain creek
    ….. trucking company
    ricoh (sp?)

you never know till you ask…
    all they really want is a spot on the jersey and/or a link on a website or a banner hung at a state race…. or a trophy for their store…. just some recognition

BIGANT-DOG

deb the first step is getting freindly with the drivers and owners. I won tickets last year and When he saw me He walked up to me and shook my hand. And dave if some “race car team”wanted to sponsor your team (ie free money) would you say no? Oh Iam not only talking about motorsports Iam also talking about going after MAJOR corporate sponsors.

All you have to do is put together a resume of your team. And send it out.

you gain more by trying than not trying.

BIGANT-DOG

deb the first step is getting freindly with the drivers and owners. I won tickets last year and When he saw me He walked up to me and shook my hand. And dave if some “race car team”wanted to sponsor your team (ie free money) would you say no? Oh Iam not only talking about motorsports Iam also talking about going after MAJOR corporate sponsors.

All you have to do is put together a resume of your team. And send it out.

you gain more by trying than not trying.

rodney

Redneck or should it be Blackneck !!!HAHAHA any sponcor a good sponcor take baby steps what do we really have to offer to them a bunch of low turn outs at races , complainers, freestylers with girl pants and industry support . Dont get me wrong I do hope its gets big with tons of money but make it better so when we show it to the big wigs they are impressed to the fullest think about some of the first x games sponcors ,paul mitchell,right guard just to name a few .. where are they now …… GONE did not want to stick around
    W H Y ?????

rodney

Redneck or should it be Blackneck !!!HAHAHA any sponcor a good sponcor take baby steps what do we really have to offer to them a bunch of low turn outs at races , complainers, freestylers with girl pants and industry support . Dont get me wrong I do hope its gets big with tons of money but make it better so when we show it to the big wigs they are impressed to the fullest think about some of the first x games sponcors ,paul mitchell,right guard just to name a few .. where are they now …… GONE did not want to stick around
    W H Y ?????

BIGANT-DOG

Rodney i thought i needed spellcheck. — Paul mitchell and those guys were in it for the quick fix, I am talking to guys that have actully raced BITD and still have a liking for the sport. I am in no way saying that this will work, but I am already in the planning stages of how I am gonna try this.

oh and i started a topic on vintage and geuss what an ex topfuel racer has a son who race’s bmx. I am gonna bre on touch with him and maybe he can give me some pointers. I am going to the track sunday and try to make some connections and i will be giving out the free race flyers.

BIGANT-DOG

Rodney i thought i needed spellcheck. — Paul mitchell and those guys were in it for the quick fix, I am talking to guys that have actully raced BITD and still have a liking for the sport. I am in no way saying that this will work, but I am already in the planning stages of how I am gonna try this.

oh and i started a topic on vintage and geuss what an ex topfuel racer has a son who race’s bmx. I am gonna bre on touch with him and maybe he can give me some pointers. I am going to the track sunday and try to make some connections and i will be giving out the free race flyers.

4130forlife

bmx isnt about big corporate money in my eyes

4130forlife

bmx isnt about big corporate money in my eyes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.