Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. think your car is fast????

• This topic has 9 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    rodney

coll but after that I dont think you are allowed to call anyone out on spelling OK everyone get ready this is ok cause Ant andI are super cool ……I think the bad typing /spelling that we all have to deal with from Ant is because of either the sticky fingers from the watermelon or the greasy hands from the chicken HAHAHA!!!!! good luck with getting it going at least you have the heart to do it !!!!!

rodney

coll but after that I dont think you are allowed to call anyone out on spelling OK everyone get ready this is ok cause Ant andI are super cool ……I think the bad typing /spelling that we all have to deal with from Ant is because of either the sticky fingers from the watermelon or the greasy hands from the chicken HAHAHA!!!!! good luck with getting it going at least you have the heart to do it !!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

bmx isnt about big corporate money in my eyes

Dave i respect that and partially agree with you, but if you want to grow something it takes money, that is the honest truth. I am against the type of people who are in it for the quick burst, then leave. If you can get lucky and hook up with someone who is going to be dedicated(I know that is hard to find these days) then there is nothing wrong with that.

BIGANT-DOG

bmx isnt about big corporate money in my eyes

Dave i respect that and partially agree with you, but if you want to grow something it takes money, that is the honest truth. I am against the type of people who are in it for the quick burst, then leave. If you can get lucky and hook up with someone who is going to be dedicated(I know that is hard to find these days) then there is nothing wrong with that.

BIGANT-DOG

Actually rod I don’t like watermelon. but i do like something else that is sticky your MAMA, man she a freak.

BIGANT-DOG

Actually rod I don’t like watermelon. but i do like something else that is sticky your MAMA, man she a freak.

bmxmom156

i dont get it.

some of you complain about the cash that it costs to do the sport, the “rolling atm”, price of gas, etc

but when someone comes on there offering suggestions on how to get sponsors you are going to complain about who they are?? you dont like them? so you think the pros actually use all the products they endorse? hey i dont give a rats a** about exxon but i sure as hell cashed the checks do you know why? it was for the kids on the team and helped them out.( i have a personal issue with exxon/mobil gas… i had a cousin who died very young due to mobil’s negligance…. my husb still wont buy either gas)

i dont like some of the nbl sponsors ( bawls) i dont agree its a kid friendly sponsor but they are forking over cash to improve ( hopefully) the sport. better to see some high profile sponsors than none at all.

this is not about corporate vs old school bmx its about improving the sport in any way you can.

bmxmom156

i dont get it.

some of you complain about the cash that it costs to do the sport, the “rolling atm”, price of gas, etc

but when someone comes on there offering suggestions on how to get sponsors you are going to complain about who they are?? you dont like them? so you think the pros actually use all the products they endorse? hey i dont give a rats a** about exxon but i sure as hell cashed the checks do you know why? it was for the kids on the team and helped them out.( i have a personal issue with exxon/mobil gas… i had a cousin who died very young due to mobil’s negligance…. my husb still wont buy either gas)

i dont like some of the nbl sponsors ( bawls) i dont agree its a kid friendly sponsor but they are forking over cash to improve ( hopefully) the sport. better to see some high profile sponsors than none at all.

this is not about corporate vs old school bmx its about improving the sport in any way you can.

BIGANT-DOG

I am going to try and work this through, I thought that more people would have my back on this, but it’s cool. I am used to having my opinions and ideas laughed at. But i do not let that deter me from what i want to do.

BIGANT-DOG

I am going to try and work this through, I thought that more people would have my back on this, but it’s cool. I am used to having my opinions and ideas laughed at. But i do not let that deter me from what i want to do.

BIGANT-DOG

btw anyone here got the BAWLS to try and drive one of these? It is not as easy as it looks. — Some people think oh they just go in a straight line, how hard is that? try it sometime just make sure you are wearing a diaper

BIGANT-DOG

btw anyone here got the BAWLS to try and drive one of these? It is not as easy as it looks. — Some people think oh they just go in a straight line, how hard is that? try it sometime just make sure you are wearing a diaper

bmiddaugh

ricoh (sp?)

suave’…. 😆

bmiddaugh

ricoh (sp?)

suave’…. 😆

RaidenHayden

Dave,
    BMX may not be about money, however, if you wanna see it get as big as it could you need that money. NASCAR realized that, and got lots of corporate sponsors, and now making left turns is big money

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.