Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Dog-Father The new CJS is……

• This topic has 6 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Gonna be SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw it last night, way bigger, brighter and just plain rad!!!!!!!!! Between HIGH GEAR up north SC in the south and CJS in “the middle” These 3 shops are gonna change the face of bmx racing in new jersey. Why would i say this, because these 3 shops care and have the backround and staff to make it happen.

loudogg666

you know cjs is cool and everything antdog, but everytime i ask him if he has orchid shoes, he tells me has them, then when i go there, he says he still has to order them.

BIGANT-DOG

Lou, Now that he is in the new store, I do not think that will be a problem, and here is a sneek peek.

loudogg666

flatland stuff?
    doesn’t seem like i see any.

rodney

welcome to 2007 and flatlanders have no money!!! at least there is a shop that does bmx props to Al . I wish I had that much stuff in stock

loudogg666

i guess this shows how far more underground flatland is going.
    well i don’t care.
    i can get all my good froms high gear cyclery.
    probably the best bike shop since bike n gear.
    haha, that good old days, before girl pants were worn by guys.

BIGANT-DOG

Guys this is all stuff from the old store. Give him a chance to get settled in. He has love for al forms of bmx.

BIGANT-DOG

btw he is the only retail store in the parking lot.the rest is a kinder care. which is closed on the weekends. So there is the possibilty of some flatland comps. But do not hold me to anything. And lou if more flatlanders would come above ground, more shops would carry stuff. But i think that is gonna change, and you will be the leader.

loudogg666

yeah right, me a leader.think again antdog. i don’t want to change anything or anyones riding style of riding by themselves. and with talking to rodney last week, he made me realize that i’m not a competitive rider.
    i’m more of a leave me the hell alone so i can land this 30 second link i’ve been working for the past 6 hours rider.

BIGANT-DOG

Lou you underestimate yourself.

he made me realize that i’m not a competitive rider

you do not have to be competitive to be a leader.

I am far from competitive but yet i am still out there givin it my all. And I am A leader of a team. BUt i gotta give my teamates and their parents alot of credit, casue they really helped me out. Back to topic. CJS is gonna rock the scene starting NOW!!!!!!!!!

loudogg666

but isn’t al all about getting flatland in the store? i rememeber him and you telling me that a while ago.
    he should at least start off with something small like pegs.
    and he should start a team for flatland.
    not saying i would join, because i’m not into that whole sort’ve thing.
    i’d rather just ride for myself and have fun.
    well good luck to cjs in the next year.

rodney

go to him and tell him you can get a number of customers to come and buy flat stuff and when he sees that traffic come in he will stock products …supply and demand . stores dont stock flat stuff cause NOBODY comes in and requests that crap .why stock sheot you are never going to get ride of….. it is a business nnot a collection

BIGANT-DOG

but isn’t al all about getting flatland in the store?

give it time he just moved in.

loudogg666

yeah, well you know rodney, i send all of my flatland riders to you.
    but no one seems to want to make the trip.
    if i had no car, i would still ride my bike there.
    you had a good thing going in middlesex with all the flat and street riders.
    sucks everyone either quit or decided to follow the trends.

rodney

maybe some day it will be different just gather up the following I will lead them to the register…. hahahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.