Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Dog-Father The new CJS is……

• This topic has 6 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Ant where is the shop?

BIGANT-DOG

50 vineyard road edison new jersey. Off of route 1 south where the old ford plant used to be —

s4lnj

how about a flat “jam” — not a contest, just somewhere that a bunch of guys can get together, ride, have a good time and not have to worry about getting thrown out. maybe get some burgers grillin, get flatland fuel, or global flat to toss out some product, chad at function throws out some stuff at jams. — have fun, build a scene, both the buisness and his flatland inventory will grow.

lou, — remember, it all goes back to people not really understanding what dedictaion goes into learning flatland links, they see something that took like 10 seconds– but you worked on it for three months. don’t get upset, just keep progressing.

dave

loudogg666

one day rodney, one day.

and dave, that does sound like a good idea, but i’m not really into jams as much as use to be. i would like to hold one, but i got screwed over at the last rutgers jam, i was just supposed to help erin out, but i ended up doing everything, except for cooking.
    it kinda sucked, plus it rained.

antdog if you ever do hold a jam, let me know, maybe i’ll make an apperance.

BIGANT-DOG

lou you are the first person on the list. Meanwhile I am building a new bike for flat. Retiring the haro master. Got this sunday.

BIGANT-DOG

Always liked thse frames. 97 gt vertigo.

loudogg666

antdog.
    god.
    please let me sell you one of my frames.
    so you can have something worthwhile and won’t break.
    please.

BIGANT-DOG

thanks but I am not “that hardcore” like you. I just want something to mess around on. Sides i love the way these ride.

rodney

there was a scene…. it died …..now it just takes time to build one, a bigger better scene with fire trucks and hookers ….OHHH wait

loudogg666

i never said i was hardcore.

rodney

you might not know it but with the time you have put into riding and the crap you have to put up with you are HARDCORE

s4lnj

i don’t even know ya and i would consider you hardcore

loudogg666

thanks, i guess?

CrazyCraig

@rodney wrote:

…with fire trucks and hookers ….OHHH wait

rodney

good someone got it

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.