Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old State Standings thru 08/17/06 are posted over on the forum

• This topic has 7 voices and 27 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    bmxgirlmom

Standings are posted on the forum. Remember to log in to view the file.

Let me know if you have any questions.

bmiddaugh

I have a question…
    How did an old retard like me get to the top of the 35 over nervous point standings…. 😆
    Ah….doesn’t matter anyway…hehe 8)

bmxgirlmom

attrition . you wore them down, or stayed healthier. 🙂

BIGANT-DOG

I am happy to be #6!!!! First time in my entire life I have earned anything athletic.

bmxgirlmom

3 corrections have come through.

16 Rookie
    Timothy McCarthy is a Novice.

12 Rookie
    David Crofton is a Novice

9 Novice
    Christopher Koval is an Expert

I know where the problem occured and it has been fixed.

Corrected sheets will be posted tomorrow morning.

Sorry Boys.

bmiddaugh

lol!
    That’s cool Ant, now go get some more younguns on the track…ya ODB, LMAO

bmiddaugh

Congrats to Timmy for moving up!

bmxgirlmom

Timmy moved up at the Regional. I either didn’t get, or didn’t notice the upgrade on his form. Will correct immediately when I get home.

David Crofton same thing. Is Novice, will correct.

Sorry guys for getting you in the wrong class.

If every problem is as easy as moving a class, then I would be a very happy person indeed.

bmxmom156

these guys should get some sort of recognition at the state race maybe an announcement??. moving up so close to the finals is something to make note of ( esp in these times of sandbagging)

congrats again!! wish everyone would do the same… the older x classes are shrinking terribly and we need these newbies to be encouraged to move up when they are ready!!

bmiddaugh

I wanna take some pictures of every one of these dudes when they move up so we can put some props on the site…
    But gee…only an idiot would move up a class if they are close to getting a #1 plate…. :wink:!

CrazyCraig

Thanks Janeen for getting all this done. Awesome job!

And Brett, you got to the top by being consistent and not “blowing up” like some of us have.

Believe me, its killing me because 54 points over the course of 15 races is nothing. If I wasn’t killin myself on two bikes, then maybe some of my finishes would have been different. But, for sure you can say no one got an easy ride, a lot of the races have been head to head, maybe I just got on the 20″ too late this year. :wink:!

Still, look how close Loren is to me, tomorrow is gonna be a good race!

BIGANT-DOG

Craig i will be chasin ya too. My wife and sister might come tommorow. So i gotta look “sharp” LOL

bmxgirlmom

Sounds like Scott should have rented an oxygen tent for you all instead of a moon bounce for the kids. 😀

bmxmom156

brett nice idea for the kids to get their pics up…. maybe do a “rider of the week/ month” or whatever… i know its late in the season but would be nice if each track did it. i know at torrington track they make a big deal out of it on a weekly basis…before each race starts rodger announces the rider of the week and i think many times its the kid who moves up to the next proficiency or a kid who demonstrates good sportsmanship not based on who is always out in front… we were there for 2 races this summer and both times ive seen these kids get standing ovations and they come up to the tower and get a “prize” whether its a set of grips or free race coupon…. they also announce the “new sign ups” at thier track( along with the total for the year i was blown away- its up to 90 something for 06) as a way to introduce the newbies to everyone… not a bad idea, huh?
    you are the newly elected embassador to bmx im sure you could come up with something… these kids love to see thier picture on the web!!

when we did the “wrestler of the week” when danny was in the youth program the coaches would pic someone and he would get his picture up on the gym bulliten board and in the local deli( the owner was soo cool) we would change it weekly and the kid got a free hotdog and fries coupon… and the deli would get free props at all the matches as a thank you/ sponsor…..

bmiddaugh

I pm’d Janeen about that when a few of the kids moved up…only problem is that we’ll need someone at each track to either get me names and pics or who I can teach to use the site to upload stories.
    I can’t be everywhere…even though I wanna be… 😯
    But we shall put that on the 07 “will be done” list.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.