Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used state meeting

• This topic has 4 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Well that makes no sense, they have a group of motivated people to help. Weird you say that though because I heard only 3 days notice was give last year.

RaidenHayden

Brett, part of the prob is that they want help. but it seems it HAS to be on their terms. Please don’t think outside the box. So last minute notification is a way to discourage

bmiddaugh

I’m not following this, me and few of the other guys have been doing stuff for the love it of all year long why wouldn’t they just be down with getting things going? Maybe they just aren’t used to this much enthusiasm.

RaidenHayden

I think they are afraid of change, the fact you guys have stuck around, and lastly things have have said have been used by them, but they didn’t think of it

bmiddaugh

I love BMX. I have since I was 13 years old and sucked. Still do at almost 41 and 1 notch above sucking. If you tell me the people in charge of this don’t have that same desire that’s sort of depressing.

RaidenHayden

You do it cause you have all the good memories, and just want the kids to have fun, same here, some I think do it cause it is the only place in their live that they have that they are in control or the boss. Some I can’t figure out why they are even invovled anymore.

bmxmom156

you guys are putting the cart before the horse.. im sure there will be enough notice with the date. its only november..

just make it on a SUNDAY ….. please??

bmiddaugh

November 24th….1 month till January…..
    Like I said, Lisa said that last year they called the meeting 3 days before. Just wanna stay informed.
    Actually it sorta makes sense to schedule the next meeting at the meeting you are at so everyone is there and ready to go.

bmxmom156

can they set them up all at the same time… it may be easier for folks to remember…i think they used to do it like the first tues of every month when it was at the k of c in jackson

RaidenHayden

That would kinda be the way to go,

bmiddaugh

The by-laws state second weekend of january.

RaidenHayden

Unfortunately, after reading those, I don’t think most of the people involved have, so holding them to that, when other rules haven’t been followed, would be hard!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.