Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used state meeting

• This topic has 4 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

is anyone back from the state meeting? can you fill us in on how it went?

bmiddaugh

Swimmingly.
    we now have a riders committee.
    a promotions committee.
    and a date for our next meeting.
    and we had a great idea brought up that will allow us to have virtually….
    unlimited meetings.
    But that is news for the new official state site.

bmiddaugh

i guess the best thing to say is…
    look for the minutes to be posted on the new njbmx.org this january.

bmxmom156

cool!!

Peace

bmxgirlmom

Congratulations to:

Scott Cranmer—State Commish. for 2007
    Jim Filippone—Assist. State Commish. for 2007
    Nancy Haugh—Treasurer for 2007
    Lisa Heath—Secretary for 2007
    Janeen Welsh—State Clerk of Course for 2007

And to the track delegates that were all reappointed for 2007!

bmxmom156

what is the date of the next meeting?

bmiddaugh

January it will be posted on here and the new NJBMX.org.
    This will be a budget meeting as well.

bmxgirlmom

We didn’t set a date, but it will be in January sometime. Won’t be the weekend of the 13th or 14th as that is the weekend of the National in Virginia. Also the weekend of the Circuit Finals for the First Frontier Rodeo Circuit. My son is in the finals this year in Bull Riding and I will be attending the race and the finals. (Yes, I am being specially cloned to be in both places at one time) 😀

bmxmom156

janeen dave showd me some video footage of the event… all i can say is WOW!! you are def getting my vote for mom of the year!! i would be a wreck!! those puppies are HUGE!!

bmiddaugh

I don’t want to come across as an a-hole but we need to really know when the meeting is. The by-laws state that it is supposed to be the 2nd weekend in january, but if peoples schedules are booked that’s totally understandable. But I’d have to imagine that the sooner we schedule this, the quicker everyone can clear their schedules, and judging by the last few meetings there is a lot of people who will want to attend.
    Thanks!

bmxmom156

janeen maybe a sunday would be better than saturdays since many people work on sat or have kids on sports teams/events on that day.i know our saturdays are booked till march every weekend. you may get a better turnout with less people rushing off on a sunday early afternoon?

just a suggestion. i would like to attend but saturdays are just impossible for me. you will never please everyone i know but many of the older riders have jobs on saturdays and if you want them to be involved maybe we can be flexible with the meeting times?

bmxgirlmom

working on it.

bmiddaugh

Janeen, can you pm me the track reps for 2007 so I can put it on the new njbmx site

bmiddaugh

We need to know when this meeting is now. Several committees will need to be in attendance and this means a lot of people need to clear their schedules.

RaidenHayden

Shhhhh!! It’s supersecret, triple superdooper secret even, probably only get three days notice, so that people can’t attend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.