Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old so park pics

• This topic has 8 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

pictures just posted on http://www.njbmxphoto.com of pittsburg national

BIGANT-DOG

Why in t he hell would you put up a pic of the medivac copter? Does anyone really want to be remided of that??????????

BIGANT-DOG

Why in t he hell would you put up a pic of the medivac copter? Does anyone really want to be remided of that??????????

BIGANT-DOG

And then he copyrights the damn pic, Sorry but i do not think anyone will buy that one. Damn .

BIGANT-DOG

And then he copyrights the damn pic, Sorry but i do not think anyone will buy that one. Damn .

BIGANT-DOG

But i will give him credit for one thing. I will not race that track till i get the skills up .LOL So i may never race it.

BIGANT-DOG

But i will give him credit for one thing. I will not race that track till i get the skills up .LOL So i may never race it.

dunrite9

ANT
    It when like this.
    OH look! the Medivac helacopter, (Click).
    Cha Ching
    Helping a dazed girl off the track, (Click).
    Cha Ching
    NBL sling. (Click).
    Cha Ching
    Some Teeth on the track, This will bring in the big bucks, (Memory Full)
    Mutta @#$%^&

dunrite9

ANT
    It when like this.
    OH look! the Medivac helacopter, (Click).
    Cha Ching
    Helping a dazed girl off the track, (Click).
    Cha Ching
    NBL sling. (Click).
    Cha Ching
    Some Teeth on the track, This will bring in the big bucks, (Memory Full)
    Mutta @#$%^&

BIGANT-DOG

This is what is wrong with bmx now. hey dunrite you forgot.

hey son “click”

cha ching.

Now if he reads this and has a problem with what i am saying. (cause i know what his response will be) I am not bashing you, but damn do you really think pics of helicopters and injured kids are what the RIDERS want to see? No one wants to be reminded of the bad times.

Come on man you are from plainfield, represent man.

BIGANT-DOG

This is what is wrong with bmx now. hey dunrite you forgot.

hey son “click”

cha ching.

Now if he reads this and has a problem with what i am saying. (cause i know what his response will be) I am not bashing you, but damn do you really think pics of helicopters and injured kids are what the RIDERS want to see? No one wants to be reminded of the bad times.

Come on man you are from plainfield, represent man.

RaidenHayden

Maybe, Ant, like you he wants to start a revolution, and with the subtle reminder that’s HIS way. And his pics are worth it, cuase he was a clicking when others weren’t. If it sounds like I’m biased towards him, YES, he’s done alot to keep things going here in NJ over the years!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Maybe, Ant, like you he wants to start a revolution, and with the subtle reminder that’s HIS way. And his pics are worth it, cuase he was a clicking when others weren’t. If it sounds like I’m biased towards him, YES, he’s done alot to keep things going here in NJ over the years!!!!!

bmxmom156

personally i cannot take pics/ videotape and watch racing at the same time… and besides when i have tried( do any of you even have kids that race??) i always seem to get the kid behind my son…. haha i am digitally challenged… so having someone that takes good pics ( without the heads cut off) is a plus in my book….

i thought it was nice for folks from nj to see their kids at a national race( yea we always get to see the pros pics posted at other sites but never the grass roots riders) plus for those who didnt get to go you can check out the track.

like the song says…take what you need and leave the rest

bmxmom156

personally i cannot take pics/ videotape and watch racing at the same time… and besides when i have tried( do any of you even have kids that race??) i always seem to get the kid behind my son…. haha i am digitally challenged… so having someone that takes good pics ( without the heads cut off) is a plus in my book….

i thought it was nice for folks from nj to see their kids at a national race( yea we always get to see the pros pics posted at other sites but never the grass roots riders) plus for those who didnt get to go you can check out the track.

like the song says…take what you need and leave the rest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.