Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old so park pics

• This topic has 8 voices and 24 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Yo..This thread was about pictures from South Park, maybe it could stay there. 😉
    Any other opinions might be suited for another post.

BIGANT-DOG

Yea, I’m not saying that Jeff hasn’t done a lot for BMX in NJ, Although i do not know what he has done,But i do not race at hcbmx, and i have only ben racin for a year and a half. I ma sure he has done alot. but if you really wanted to subtly start a revolution by showing pics like that, wouldn’t you give them away…and damn the njbmx.org site could use an updated look but that isn’t happening, but a site where you can buy pictures gets up lickety split.

bmiddaugh

Yo…guys if you’re gonna beotch about stuff…maybe a different thread…please…Deb was being cool about the seeing the pics and all.

RaidenHayden

I wasn’t beoching

bmiddaugh

lol…I know man!
    Let me get this thread back on track…
    Thanks Deb, for showing a place to check out some pics of south park’s nat.

bmxmom156

no prob…im just happy we got out alive with only 1 minor injury crash!!

anyone that has been around bmx awhile knows the hx of picture taking in the sport….we have been thru the izor phase(till it got totally rediculous price wise) and the other guy in 2001 at the worlds( who used to take a million shots and most with cut off heads for twice the price..haha) but thru it all morgans pics have been a constant… now you just have a better/faster way of viewing them if you dont get to see his book

just thought i would put it out there for the parents if they were interested.

dunrite9

Yes Thanks for posting that site, It was the first time I’ve seen it.
    But as ANT was saying their were some pics that didn’t need to be there.
    Is the girl beeing helped off the track from Jesrey?
    I was also looking for a shot of Crazy Craig, if you see one? LMK

Thanks Again!!

Anonymous

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

Why in t he hell would you put up a pic of the medivac copter? Does anyone really want to be remided of that??????????

What you should find more intersting is these pictures get the most hits. And you wonder why television is the way it is.
    The audience defines the message.

Also note that out of 507 pictures you found these first.

So if you want to know what people want to see click on the most popular link at the http://www.njbmxphoto.com site.

This site also has no affiliation with the NJBMX.org site.

If you have to time, understanding of bmx political enviornment and maturity to remain unbias. Feel free to contact me about management of the NJBMX.org site.

I have said it for years “If you want to see something on the site send it to me”.

I have managed several BMX sites and seen them go astray with personal ajendas.

As always before judgement is made know some of the facts and history.

And another comment about some of these messages, (Free)

1. Most of my photos will stand up against ANY photographer of BMX Racing. And charges MORE!

2. It is not common sense to provide a service for FREE! Even though most of the readers think websites, Food, Cars, and everything else are Free. Only Childeren think this way because things are free for them.

A lot of time and money goes into providing services for people.
    NBL BMX is a volunteer sport and not one does it for FREE. They give there time and effort that money can’t buy.

It is not my intention to get rich selling BMX Photo but to cover the cost of providing the service.

I am also more then willing to go anywhere and take bmx photos as long as the expense of going is covered. You supply the equipment, Transportation, food and entertainment 😆 . The food part might cost ya.

TideyFamily

Now you did it ANT…. You pissed off the Board of Directors!!!!! You better hide at Howell this weekend. Or if you come just put that bullseye on your back for easier target aquisition.

BIGANT-DOG

Tidey i fear no one!!!!!!!!!!!!! except farside on the gate.

Anonymous

@TideyFamily wrote:

Now you did it ANT…. You pissed off the Board of Directors!!!!! You better hide at Howell this weekend. Or if you come just put that bullseye on your back for easier target aquisition.

You folks need to get a grip.

I am not pissed off.

Nor am I the Board of Directors.

I guess I should not bother posting in this forum.

bmiddaugh

I think Greg was just making a funny…

RaidenHayden

Jeff in some ways is right. I have been involved for the last 10 years, and I’m kinda burnt, he has been around about as long, and has done his time!!! Time for some of you to step up if you are so willing to change things

TideyFamily

@bmxdad wrote:

@TideyFamily wrote:

You folks need to get a grip.

I am not pissed off.

Nor am I the Board of Directors.

I guess I should not bother posting in this forum.

I in no way was trying make fun of you Jeff. We like to mess with ANT and his wreckless abandonment with his fingers.. Sorry if you took any offense to my post.

CrazyCraig

@bmxdad wrote:

So if you want to know what people want to see click on the most popular link at the http://www.njbmxphoto.com site.

This site also has no affiliation with the NJBMX.org site.

Jeff, in a previous post I alluded to the fact that your photo site might have been affiliated with NJ BMX.org, so thanks for correcting me. Either way its a great photo site and thanks for your enthusiasm for the sport. Your photos are awesome.

…Except one thing. No pics of me at South Park. Dunrite9 was looking for some. 😀 😀 😀 😀

and one more thing, just like Tidey said, we love to bust here, so stay and have some fun, you’ll soon realize that we are all well intentioned here (well, for the most part 😀 )

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.