Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Hyper Pro-Am Ideas Pro/Am news..

• This topic has 10 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

ok, that sounds good..but if we can put links to all kinds of crap on there (that have absolutely nothing to do with bmx…in the past that is) why not support an ongoing SERIES run in NJ in conjuction with the STATE SERIES… seems fine to me will be sure to bring it up next meeting…

after all the hyper pro am is supporting njbmx state series if it wasnt for them there would be hardly any older riders doing the state series (jmo)

Well if that is the case. THe King of old School should go there also. And I have alot of intrest in the series already. If I have to I will create some sort of site for the series. This is gonna be my baby for 08. —

Caveman

Put it on the NJ site, fine but that’s not going to reach anyone beyond the people that already know about it. You need to advertise it beyond NJ.

bmiddaugh

Once it’s finalized we’ll get it out.
    Step 1- 2007
    Step 2- 2008

Step 3- Don’t trip.

BIGANT-DOG

Put it on the NJ site, fine but that’s not going to reach anyone beyond the people that already know about it. You need to advertise it beyond NJ.

Dave I already did that.

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=37411

this is on every bmx site that i could find. I may not be the fsatest guy out there but i do know how to promote something. So dave waht bike you gonna use? — btw a myspace page is also in the works.

bobbmxer

Dave ty for coming back, I think I’m only good for the main event announcing when i don’t make the mains(lol). But I plan on doing much more this year and that doesn’t involve annoucing!!!!

Whipple

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro/Am news..’ is closed to new replies.