• This topic has 5 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    rodney

without the past there is no future and forget the present

1adam12

presents are way overrated ,sort of like friendships…………..

rodney

Wait I dont get that one is that in the bible

1adam12

@rodney wrote:

without the past there is no future and forget the present

Get it now???????????

1adam12

What im saying is that I have had a lot of fake friends but you and Mike have been the fakest……………………S-h-i-t—Talkers and judgers ……

And as far as bible quotes……I doubt you have ever read a book so most quotes I would put down you would not understand anyway………….

rodney

WOW you win you are the best I wish when i grow up Im just like you maybe instead of reading books to my children I will beat my wife in front of them HAHA FAKE WHATEVER MORE LIJKE THE BEST some humans just dont understand when another is truly just trying to help and then everything gets blown out of AHH who cares fF em

rodney

one more maybe instead of having a piss job where I can F off and complain about life on a BMX site instaed of work I would be a better more understanding person

1adam12

Like a I said you both are s-h-i-t– talkers…. I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN YOU DO DRUGS WITH YOUR CHILDREN PRESENT IN YOUR HOUSE……AND A-S-S-H-O-L-E I BET I MAKE A LOT MORE MONEY THAN YOU DO………………

1adam12

RODNEY YOU DO COME ON HERE AND DO THE SAME THING……..IF YOU WANT TO SHUT ME UP THE INVITATION IS OPEN ANYTIME THAT GOES FOR WILSON ALSO…………..COME ON SHOW ME WHAT A TOUGH GUY YOU ARE

rodney

WOW how grown up you are.go ride your bike . wait how about an agreement if I leave you alone you leave me and wilson alone and we all can go on with our lifes thankyou and GOODBYE to you

1adam12

I agree to that…..peace…………………

bmiddaugh

Chill all this nonsense now.
    I’m done discussing this.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.