• This topic has 5 voices and 25 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    rodney

I just wanted to waste some time talking not about bmx on a bmx site because I suck what do you guys want to talk about money , drugs , government , war , sex , FAMILY . I just dont want to go first TAG YOUR IT

bmiddaugh

it’s on, lets rock…

rodney

SEE yo get it

1adam12

Some people have a really difficult time understanding General BS and nonbmx related sections on Bmx forums.I personally take advantage of it…Life is a whole lot more than BMX…….It is a shame that some people have a one track mind ……………..

1adam12

Maybe we can talk about weight watchers or possibly addiction counseling cause a few of you guys need it…………

1adam12

OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A FLATLAND BATTLE TO SETTLE ANY DISAGREEMENTS WE MAY HAVE BETWEEN ONE ANOTHER………..

THERE I MENTIONED BMX,,,,,,,, HAPPY NOW…………………………………

1adam12

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TROUBLE READING

Anything But Riding…

Throw Down, But Down Be An A**
    Moderator bmiddaugh

1adam12

“Judge Not, that you be not judged.” [Mt. 7:1 KJV]

bmiddaugh

oh man…
    Adam qouted the bible…is that the bible?
    Which version?

The “don’t be an a**” thing is sorta to say…police yourself, because everyone in their heart knows what’s really right and wrong…
    This is actually getting fun again..

bmiddaugh

oh wait..KJV…King James…?
    is that Brown’s version…
    oh man… Brett made a religious funny..

rodney

weight watchers thanks . that really helped me out now i just need drug rehab and I will be ok other then the beastiality

rodney

HERE WE GO AGAIN just cant stay away from the negative riding would be great but Im really busy I have to beat my DOG or something

RaidenHayden

What happened to the seperation of religion, and BMX, and I didn’t know Ant was related to royalty. Hmmmm, we got it all on this site

rideodybmx

now we all have 2 stop abusing ant dog soo much, lets keep it to a minimum shall we say no LESS than 40 r 50 times a day lmao 😈

1adam12

Without Negative there is no positive………………

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.