Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old nj riders going to the grands?

• This topic has 11 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

sorry its my pre-coffee time and i am on an anti china rant lately…

between the tainted dog food,chemicals in toothpaste, toxic toys, defective tires, and so on and so on… not to mention their lack of pollution containing devices on all levels ( dateline nbc ranked them top 3 for WHO’s bad boy list of non compliant countries as far as air/water purification and garbage disposal and have not renewed their membership as a COUNTRY) unfortunately bejing (sp?) was listed as one of the most polluted cities in the world… they dont even require pollution controls on their cars that stay in country… pathetic. you can burn garbage in your yard no matter what material its legal..all on the tv show…

athletes need to be in this area when competing?? i heard they may move some of the events to other cities due to the “smog” which has been at unhealthy levels..

not to even mention the jobs they are shutting down here in usa…. anyone who messes with thomas the tank engine and ernie and bert(high lead levels in paint) and my ez bake oven ( fires) is in BIG trouble…

sorry what was the topic?? lol oh yea craig have fun in china just dont bring us back any souveneers thank you very much

bmiddaugh

Debbie, if you and Christine could just wander over to the General B.S. section, I’m sure you’ll have plenty of China stuff to talk about..lol.

But, the problem isn’t really china, it’s us wanting products at cheap prices which requires….
    cheap labor.

If anyone wants to do research they can find out that though slavery doesn’t “exist” anymore…it does.

eyuhas

Yuhas Eric &Ryan are going Eletto Jeff & Jeffery are coming with us no wives.Dave if you are looking to hitch a ride to the GRANDS you give me a call and maybe we can wok something out.I don’t know if you were planing on going alone or with your LADY 😀 ,but I have one bed with AC available if you are interested.give me a call @732-684 1202

bmxmom156

brett

sorry i didnt mean to change the subj… my husb is from a union family and dont even get him going on that topic he has more info than you can even imagine…

i had my coffee now can talk about the grands..

how bout that… they cancelled the clinic.. i guess riders were using it as an expensive pd practice so its gone now… make sure you check out the NEW and IMPROVED practice schedule.(friday).. posted on the nbl site.. 2 practices on thurs ( pd) and 1 practice on friday( free) who says they dont give you something for nothin… haha

4130forlife

ill def call you later on 🙂

CrazyCraig

@bmxmom156 wrote:

sorry its my pre-coffee time and i am on an anti china rant lately…

So, what are you like before the Prozac kicks in? —

bmxmom156

i wouldnt talk craig now that you are in the over 40 crowd you may be cranky too before you cup of joe…

prozac? i think not

4130forlife

i will not be going to the grands.. today i recieved a call from danny parks over at mullalay rink in the bronx.. he asked me if i would come to announce the king of NY contest this year.. which i had a blast doing last year.. so im going to do that again this year

it beats driving to kentucky for sure

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.