Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old nj riders going to the grands?

• This topic has 11 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

i know its early but who all is representing nj at the grands this yr? who is making the trip out?

its only 3 weeks away… if you are going where are you staying? camp or hotel???

smiths are in the hampton inn…

4130forlife

if i go im camping.. or staying with the smiths, haha

bmxmom156

dave you can camp for sure…i hear the premier camping is only $250 this yr…. a discount given only to pbr team members….haha

bmxbum1

I’m confused? The grands are over 3 month’s away on Thanksgiving day weekend.

ihatem

We’re going, bringing the motor home and have a hotel 😆

This camping thing has me worn out for this summer, but we are camping at Howell this weekend(Sat night)

See ya’ll there

bmxmom156

bum you are referring to aba grands? i was asking about the nbl grands…

4130forlife

250$ to camp out.. screw that

s4lnj

$250 to camp— insane–

lets see– nice hotel for $250

or wake up sore with morning dew on my ass for $250

thanks NBL for the great deal on a 10×10 peice of grass

no grands for me, i’m too slow anyway

dave

bmxmom156

i dont think thats for a tent spot its for “premier camping” like those huge motor homes/ partridge family bus-looking things..hey if you can afford one of those $250 is nothing…prob more than that for a tank of gas…lol

look at the derby city site for the tent camping spot prices..i dont camp there i just know folks who did last yr and they are hoteling it this yr. premier means close to the track not way back in the trees near the pool /shower area( where by the way its more peaceful and quiet no generators etc)

i like to camp at races and all but i love my shower and a/c more..sorry!!

4130forlife

last year camping was 45$

they got showers at the pool

i hope i can go..ciggarettes are REALLY cheap in kentucky…

BIGANT-DOG

Pat cordaro dan forte and Jay knipe are going i think.

Pinky111

Im already tere in my mind! Im campin and 4250 is only for the ‘close’ spots. Last year I was right across from them for the same $45!

sickryder83

i’ll be there. i was going to camp but it would end up costing me more to do that than to get a hotel.

CrazyCraig

if you camp in a tent, it will be cheap Jim.

I set a business goal that I wanted to hit with the Grands as my reward. But, for any of you that know about the mortgage industry, I have to take advantage of opportunity when it arises, and believe it or not the current market conditions are providing lots of opportunity, and the responsible adult in me knows that I need to take advantage of this. If I don’t, then I could end up on the outside looking in.

That said, probably no grands for me, even though I am doing a good job working towards the goal I set.

I was looking forward to see how I would do in 40-44 Cruiser, but that will have to wait for awhile. 2008 Worlds anyone? I hear the weather is nice in China this time of year.

bmxmom156

weather may be nice just dont take a deep breath

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.