Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Flatland New school

• This topic has 5 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    rodney

Dont be afraid of the new guys they are crazy I can watch them for ever magic I tell ya

BIGANT-DOG

I have no prob sith the New school rod, But i have a problem with alot of the attitude. You have been around long enough to know that if it were not for the guys in “NEON UNIFORMS”. Tjere would be no new school.

bmiddaugh

Bad attitudes will always be around… but you will notice those that stay in it for the long haul, usually don’t suffer from that problem.
    Haven’t found a bad “tude yet at Incline or any of the tracks…
    Well, except for a few parents, but I NEVER hold that against the kids.

BIGANT-DOG

true dat brett.

rodney

TRUE very true ant the past had to happen for the present to be but that does not mean we should live in the past

Anonymous

I have one thing to say. Fuck you and the Neon Uniform shit. That is what ruined BMX in the first place. You want that pansy shit fine but real riders dont wear neon.

bmiddaugh

whew, man…I didn’t have the word censors in place…
    Uniforms were tough man…I still don’t know why I can’t race in my knee pads, shins and shorts but oh well…
    Hey..we were young man…
    okay there is no excuse for the neon stuff…
    I admit it… 😳

Anonymous

I think that pathetic neon crap should be put on vintagebmx. Spend more time riding your fucking bike and shut your fucking mouth.

Anonymous

Attitude might just be in your mind. Like when you look around and see everyone is better than you and your mind shuts down and you cower.
    Stop blaming everyone else and look at yourself

bmiddaugh

No, I’ve definately seen bad attitudes in action at races, when parents flip out on their kids ’cause they get passed or don’t win…
    Peer attitudes are another story.

Anonymous

This is the Freestyle thread…………………… Brett. Same wheel size different games…..

Anonymous

You need contoversy who the hell would want to be at a “Leave it To Beaver “BMX event????????????????

I remember Mad Dog always pissing people off and look how well S & M has done.

bmiddaugh

lol, Mad Dog was probably pissing off the guys in charge, ’cause he was changing BMX racing to a more realistic way of being.
    Which seems to have worn off, ’cause we are in the age of disco slippers and paved turns.
    Which is why we need the freestyle guys back to stir shit up!

bmiddaugh

I wish we had some riders with ‘tude to stir things up… closest I get is some parent ripping into junior ’cause he got passed in the turn…when the parent has NEVER been on a bike.

bmiddaugh

ok, back to freestyle…
    come to think of it…
    the person I can remember most having a bad attitude is …
    me, lol.
    Man, I broke so many bikes tossing ’em when I couldn’t learn a new move…
    and I couldn’t learn A LOT of new moves.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.