Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old New Racer??

• This topic has 8 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

I have not been coming out for locals much this year, sorry about that, but if I want to race the State Champ race, I guess I gotta get on my horse. Sundays are always tough for me, so I am not at CJ much, but hope to maybe do a few Flemington – Pottstown “doubles” to make up some ground.

Welcome back!

Crazy Craig Wilson
    soon to be 40x and 40-44 cruiser

nitroracer1

What gearing are you guys running?

K

s4lnj

i found myself not getting out of the gate or turns fast enough– at first i just figured i would train harder, but sometimes life doesn’t allow it– so i geared down to a 42-16.

you just have to get some track time in to find what feels good to you
    dave

CrazyCraig

44-16

nitroracer1

well my bmx debut will have to be delayed now. i cased a jump this morning got thrashed and had to get 7 stiches acrross my hand. I am bummed out. We won tickets to see incubus off 106.3 so thtas ool so Im not going to come out this fri to hang out, but would like to come out on sunday to check things out

later

Kevin

BIGANT-DOG

AHHH incubus my fave band. I will be at the track unless i win tickets.

nitroracer1

Ant
    Keep trying she won on her second try. today prob would be good or first thing in the mornng. stiches suck, good thing its not my shooting hand though, then id be in trouble.

later k

CrazyCraig

@nitroracer1 wrote:

7 stiches acrross my hand

Gloves.

I highly recommend gloves.

Seriously, sorry to hear about the hand but looking forward to meeting you at CJ at the state races in 2 weeks.

nitroracer1

Gloves. i know it was a dumb thing i was riding a cr150 of my buddies, my own bike was crf250r, well i cased a jump in the backyard and flew into a tree stump which ripped my hand open. freak thing i usually gear up . we have a pretty nice course in the backyard. we got a 30 foot table top 3 big berms a whoop section and two kickers. Its a blast when we get a bunch of guys on 50s riding, like demo derby.
    Def come out to te states to hang and meet everyone.
    Allright guys goodnight and be safe out there
    Kevin

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.