Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. I’m so stoked

• This topic has 13 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

someone signed up at the site again just so they can start shit and get nothing done.
    awesome.
    hope to see more BMX tracks form Kami K, Joker J, Ridin L, and my new lover wanna B.

Rocking.

RaidenHayden

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I don’t think that is on their agenda. Actually I don’t know what their agenda is !!!

tpbmxtd

Any updates on the new website????

bmiddaugh

naw man, I just went through all that just to start nonsense… —

State needs to pick a name.
    Lee is currently working on someone elses site…..
    GLEN. LOL

But,
    We have secured the free webhosting from Dreamhost (thanks guys!) Who I might also add is a “Green” company. WTH, they are and it’s the in thing, lol.

tpbmxtd

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Lee is currently working on someone elses site…..
    GLEN. LOL

Hey, first come – first served……take a number.

s4lnj

what would this site be without trouble makers?

adamguild

one sided

CrazyCraig

Here is the deal Adam – there are folks on here that like to have fun, cause trouble, mess with folks, etc, but for the most part know when to stop and/or when they are crossing the line. In the end, most of us know who each other are and if it ever came down to it, we would not be afraid to meet in person to hash it out, and at the very very least we would agree to dissagree, right?

But when lurkers come on here with only one intention, and that is to tear down, cause trouble, cross the line and even comment on personal things they have no right to comment on, let alone sufficient knowledge of the situation they are referring to, then that is just not needed.

Yes, every point needs a counter point. But the latest round of BS is just utterly ridiculous. Totally counterproductive. I know the recent trouble makers (maybe just one person under many screen names?) are obviously from the track (I know, duh!). As far as I am concerned, if they hide behind screen names then they are two-faced, un-trusting individuals that should not be involved running a kids sport, or anything else for that matter. If I have gone too far in this statement, I will gladly apologize in person if they want to have that discussion. But until they engage me in honest conversation and want to have an adult conversation, I don’t know how else to look at it.

If I am wrong, please enlighten me.

bmxmom156

craigs last statement:
    ” I know the recent trouble makers (maybe just one person under many screen names?) are obviously from the track (I know, duh!). As far as I am concerned, if they hide behind screen names then they are two-faced, un-trusting individuals that should not be involved running a kids sport, or anything else for that matter. If I have gone too far in this statement, I will gladly apologize in person if they want to have that discussion. But until they engage me in honest conversation and want to have an adult conversation, I don’t know how else to look at it.

If I am wrong, please enlighten me.”

i agree 100% what are they doing in a kids sport anyway? maybe someday we will see their motivation for what it is worth…

bmiddaugh

BMX isn’t a kids sport.
    Everyone needs to stop using kids as an excuse for anything.

I do notice almost all of the nonsense comes from BMX…
    racers.

BIGANT-DOG

Gotta disagree with you, BMX is a kids sport, according to those that have no real knowledge of the sport, but to the OG’S of the sport we know the real deal. (btw yes i consider myself an OG I have not raced as long as some of you but I have been around — — )

bmiddaugh

Thanks Dog, here let me extrapolate on why BMX is NOT a kid’s sport.

Baseball.
    More kids play in the little leagues and the like then there are pro ball players…correct?

So, judging by “it’s mostly done by kids”, I would have to say baseball is a kids sport.

Thereby I call for a complete ban on all talk of steroid use and idiot managers by the media.

Is everyone hablaing where I am coming from?

BMX has been held down as a “kids” sport because no adult BMX racers have been fully in control of it.
    Yes, some racers have jobs involved in the sanctions or have companies but until there is someone who actually races organizing races, it will be held back.

BIGANT-DOG

” I don’t wanna grow up I’m a bmx KID”
    Quote ANTDOG nevermore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommydone

I HAVE COME TO CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND KICK ASS,AND I’M ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM…………………………………………AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE ‘CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

dude, have you even been at a bmx track???

you havent raced in 359859739578 years.. do me a favor.. shut the hell up until you prove yourself..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.