Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. I’m so stoked

• This topic has 13 voices and 35 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    tommydone

YOU NAME THE TRACK AND THE TIME AND IF YOU HAVE THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE,YOU CAN TRY AND SHUT ME UP!AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tommydone

AND AFTERWARDS ILL DRINK YOUR SORRY ASS UNDER THE TABLE,SOUTHWEST PHILLY STYLE……….IF YOU SMELL WHAT TOMMYDONE IS COOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

brooklyn banks.. tomorrow at 1pm, under the brooklyn bridge in manhatten

i bet you wont show up

either its to far for you.. or you cant even compreemd that type of riding

tommydone

SEE UNLIKE YOU TOUGHY GUY i HAVE A FAMILY AND RESPONSIBILITY SO NO IM NOT GOING TO GO TO MANHATTAN.BUT IF YOUR LIFE IS THAT PATHETIC AND YOU REALLY WANT A GOOD ASS WHOOPIN ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO OBLIGE.IM JUST HAVIN FUN ON HERE,BUT WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I GO TO A ROTTING CESS POOL LIKE NEW YORK?IM NOT SHOCKED THATS WHERE YOU ARE FROM.I DONT KNOW YOU BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE ONCE A DECENT GUY,DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND DONT GIVE A SHIT EITHER.IF YOU ARE DONE WITH RACING THEN BE DONE,CHECK YOU SCRAWNY ASS INTO A REHAB AND GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER.OH AND GREENWICH VILLIAGE CALLED THEY NEED A NEW IDIOT,YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB?

P.S.1:00 ON SUNDAY DURING FOOTBALL SEASON?YOU ARE A LOSER

4130forlife

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah

football? hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
    dude.. you are all talk.. its ok.. youll drop out of bike riding like you did before .. you are a QUITTER

you have NO IDEA

4130forlife

im so done with this site..

now we have guys like this that come back after 20 years or whatever thinking they have a say in things.., haha.. forget that

im going to ride my bike.. thats all.. BECAUSE I SAID SO!

tommydone

I DONT THINK I HAVE A SAY IN ANYTHING.LIVE AND LET LIVE,AGAIN I WAS HAVING FUN HERE,NOTHING ELSE.SOME PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY IN THEIR LIFE SO THEY WANT TO RAIN ON EVERYONES PARADE.I DID STOP RIDING,YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT,BUT I FIND IT IRONIC THAT YOU CALL ME A QUITER IN THE SAME BREATH THAT YOU SAY YOU QUIT.THIS IS A GREAT SPORT AND IT DOESNT NEED SOME OF THEY PETTY ARGUING THAT GOES ON.THAT BEING SAID,I AM GUILTY OF IT TOO SO LET ME BE THE FIRST ONE TO APOLOGIZE,IM SORRY FOR TAKING IT TO A PERSONAL EVEL 4130,IT SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED.IF YOU QUIT BMX LET IT BE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS,I STOPPED BECAUSE I HAD TO GET MY LIFE IN ORDER,NOW I AM BACK,AND I WAS GLAD TO SEE THE SUPPORT I OT FROM EVERYONE.IF YOU QUIT,GOOD LUCK IN WHTEVER YOU DO.IF YOU COME BACK,ILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO WELCOME YOU.TO EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE…I AM ONLY HAVING FUN HERE,IF I CROSS THE LINE JUST BRING IT TO MY ATTENTION AND WE WILL WORK IT OUT.NOT TO DOWNPLAY WHAT BMX HAS DONE FOR ME BUT I NOW HAVE 2 KDS,A WIFE AND A PRETTY DAMN GOOD LIFE,I COME HERE TO HAVE FUN JUST LIKE I DO AT THE TRACK.I HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS IN OTHER ASPECTS OF MY LIFE AND DONT WANT TO CAUSE ANYONE ANY GRIEF!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa football, so you are an ass grabbing, no load, puss nuts, dip dunk, pin dicked goatfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn’t waste my time watching football, when I could ride my bike, and Tommy. I know most of what you do is trach talk, but you wanna see guys that can ride, they will be at the banks today. REAL ATHLETES on bikes

s4lnj

ahhhh internet message boards……

nobody really knows tommy– i’ve only met him a few times this year at the track, but we have some mutual friends, and i know that he is …. a little over the top, and while online, may be difficult to understand. especialy since he insists on typing in all caps. but he’s a loud talker in person, so i guess it fits.
    i left racing for 10 years– i was busy trying to be a rockstar/outlaw biker/hot rodder/ bitch bangin/ drug additct… but i came back just over 5 years ago, and i don’t think you would say the same things about me. (hope not anyway)

and tommy doesn’t know dave– his reasons for leaving racing– not riding, are more because he hates seeing something he loved for so long take a trip to the shithole state that it is currentlly in, not because he is a jerk off.

ahh who cares.

dave
    resident peace maker

tommydone

thats what all the kids say that got cut from the team,too scared to get hit i guess,one of the reasons i left bmx was to play div II football,didnt have the time for bmx.didnt know that to ride bmx that you couldnt have any other interests.must have missed the memo.OH,AND IF ANYBODY HAS ANYTHING TO SAY TO MY FACE 49 ABBINGTON LANE SEWELL NJ,08080.LETS CUT THE SHIT AND THROW DOWN.

RaidenHayden

Haaaaaa, come ride my trails, if you want to talk about fear. You could end up as one of the vics there. Spleens, collarbones, ankles, bikes and a kidney all been trashed there, You would leave if you saw what we do back there.

tommydone

BEEN THERE DONE THAT,YOU PEOPLE ACT LIKE I NEVER RODE.GET A DAMN CLUE.NO WONDER THE SPORT IS IN THE STATE ITS IN ,WITH THE IDIOTS INVOLVED,ITS A WONDER ITS STILL HERE AT ALL!LOOKS LIKE I KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING WHEN I LEFT.HAVE FUN WITH WHATS LEFT OF THE SPORT,IM OUTTA HERE BEFORE I HURT SOMEBODY.

CrazyCraig

Ya know T-done, I talked the same way after having my first beer, too. Hopefully the second beer goes down a little better, lol.

And I know you know I am just bustin, trying to bring a little humor into the thread, tone it down a little, inject some Prozac, etc, lol.

Can we all just get along?

And Tommy, things aint as bad as they sound. If they were, the tracks would be gone by now. There are some good people trying to make things happen, just gotta keep the faith bro.

Come on out to Flemington on Oct.6 for the championship. The Pro/Am will be rocking.

adamguild

lol

Macdaddy

adam, you and i agree on something…lol!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.