Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EHT NEW RIDERS

• This topic has 7 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jaylamoon

yep thats all I am…LOL

rodney

forget new riders unless you are over 4 because we all know you most suck if you are younger but actually can ride and get around the track may I add better then some of the older kids

bmxmom156

if they have a paper in registration it wouldnt be hard to just write down the names of anyone who fills out a pink sheet ( new rider not renewal) and hand the list to the announcer during the parade lap this way when they are done he will have the list to add to whatever announcements he has and do the “welcome new riders to eht or wherever”…. i like the idea and i think it tells everyone else to keep an eye out for them if they need help like at the moto board.. whatever… if the announcer had the paper with the new riders na mes AND moto # on there THAT would be key… this way when the moto comes up ( he can put a little star next to their name on the moto sheet…or something like that) he can say ,…oh look heres josh so and so and his first race today… welcome and what a great “slingshot” he has…. lol….

just a thought..

bmiddaugh

it all comes down to the slingshot.
    LOL

Sullivan

it’s ALL about the “SLINGSHOT”

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.