Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EHT NEW RIDERS

• This topic has 7 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I know at least 11 maybe more. alot of the kids we ride with in the township after 2 years of bugging them , WE broke the IM NOT GOING TO RIDE IN AN ORGANIZED EVENT ATITUDE!! I also want to say the women in the office @ eht work there tails off and if you guys get a chance send them some kind of thank you !! I dont know how they do it!!

s4lnj

awesome–

bmiddaugh

Mustn’t be too hard, we used to have 15 year old girls running registration BITD at CJ.

jaylamoon

ouch…that had to hurt…lets put it in perspective–15 yr old girls with no responsibility and hardships etc vs. grown women who have jobs, families, and everyday stresses YET still show up every weekend and volunteer their tired bodies souls and minds to bmx…THANKS LADIES

bmiddaugh

Maybe we should ask some of the young ladies to help out, might make the guys who race more receptive to signing up instead of practicing and leaving.
    No pain there, just stating an old school fact.
    Jeesh.
    lol…man I would never even think of saying to a 15 year old girl that she had no responsibilities or hardships…
    Crikey, that could be taken as being condescending just as much as my statement… —

bmiddaugh

This is going in the wrong direction…
    maybe we should start a welcome to BMX thread which showcases the new guys and gals coming to the track.
    Sorta like, EHT would like to welcome..
    joe smith
    bob jones
    etc…
    make the people signing up feel like they are doing something worthwhile, because it would be cool if they kept coming back.

jaylamoon

already tried to do that….

jaylamoon

at the track I mean…I wanted the new riders names to be called out over the announcer tower and thank them for coming out…

ps…remembering back to when I was a 15 yr old girl…yeah I had nooooo responsibilities whatsoever…

bmiddaugh

if at first you don’t succeed…

jaylamoon

I know I know…but I don’t want to drive Chris berzerk…he’s got enough on his plate…I’ll hit em up June 2…Chris-you’ve been warned!!!

bmiddaugh

Yea, ya gotta give the T.D. some help, he really should just be the go to guy on race day not the handle everything guy.

jaylamoon

well when you are told to only go to him….I do as I’m told….

bmiddaugh

ahm sure if you asked Chris if you could grab the mic and announce everyones name before the race that signed up new that day, he’d be cool with it.

jaylamoon

I’m sure he would be…I’m just giving him a rest from hearing my voice and my pain in the ass ideas….a well needed rest!!! LOL

bmiddaugh

oh you’re one of those idea people 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.