Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJBMX Track Directors Announcements **clarification**HCBMX 07 Jacket Series Awards-

• This topic has 11 voices and 41 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

bmx meetings should NOT be closed to anyone who is involved with bmx in new jersey

munch, munch, munch…

RaidenHayden

@s4lnj wrote:

i know what i’ve seen go on when i am there, and perhaps other people have as well, and there is a reason they stay away.

just food for thought.

no one bitches about cj or trilogy, because they don’t have these problems– and guess what, they pull more than 9 motos per local. for an already declining track, you would think that they would be more inclined to be receptive and nice.

Uh Loren, you were the one in the phone conversation that said the things going on down there looked bad, all the people bitching, wanted to make it better, but Dave is right, thats why I have been going to CJ, no probs there, call me when you are down to 4 motos and you wanna fix it buddy

bmxmom156

i think 13 yrs of racing at hc constitutes more than “rarely if ever..”

i dont think you want to get into the reasons why some of us stopped going there this summer after all those years… you know exactly why.

and if asking questions about a meeting that was supposed to happen over a month ago seems odd to some well then maybe you should ask why it never happened. remember who cancelled(or should i say prematurely ended) the meeting and what the reasons for that were, you were there.

if people didnt care they wouldnt ask.

BIGANT-DOG

Well i know i have my reasons for not wanting to go there. NO damn toilets!!!!!! Porta potties on a hot summer day, umm no

you would think that they would be more inclined to be receptive and nice.

I asked for a numberplate one lousy plate, there was a drawer full of em,and i was told flat out no by jeff morgan, now why would he do that????? Could it be because he has an issue with me? nah it can’t be that a grown man would not be that petty, would he 😈 I mean an man of his “class” would not insult someone’s girlfreind and then throw a “racial slur ” would they nah I don’t think so then again!!!!

bmiddaugh

Do we have an official moderator for HCBMX or do we not?

you all are too easy!

The point is the track jackets will be given out at the above location and time.

Early next year, an official meeting(s) will take place at the HC library for official business.

s4lnj

Early next year, an official meeting(s) will take place at the HC library for official business.

where was that answer 15 posts ago? this entire two pages could have been avoided.

bmiddaugh

(elections will be held at the Hunterdon County Library at a later date)

bmiddaugh

First post

bmxmom156

the reason i questioned the post was that this is what i was told earlier the same day when i asked about a meeting for elections:

“the board has taken into consideration the persons nominated and have decided to remain on for one more year [in order to better facilitate the transfer to new leadership]”. (loren you do remember saying this correct?)

along with” no elections.”

do you see why i asked now? the board decided to stay on for another year(no elections) now we ARE having elections?

btw… that first post was edited AFTER i asked about it.(it didnt say that originally)

but regardless… now we know there should be a meeting sometime early next yr.

TenaciousD

Yes Brett, there is a moderator for HCBMX.
    he was fixing an Exchange server and could not be here any sooner.

People, please do not bash HCBMX, or the people who are currently in charge of the track.

We all have our opinions on what should or should not be done or how they should or should not go about doing it.

As far as i know, after the banquet there is an open forum for suggestions for next year. The word being open, to me, translates to anyone who wishes to help.

Also, I have been told that the banquet was suppose to be held at Shields Skate park but the owner refused Matts reservation because of the number of people he wanted to have attend the banquet. That requested number of people would have forced the owner to close the place to the public for that alloted time period and he did not want to do that.

Matt is suppose to call me sometime this week.

Post any questions in this thread for me to ask him if you wish.

** NOTE** i am not on the board for HCBMX. I have simply asked Matt & Jeff and have been granted permission to post items for HCBMX in this section of BS.net

bmiddaugh

Thanks man, good luck with the email server and all you windoze adventures. —

rodney

W o W more drama !!! go to hackettstown skate 57 if shields wont do it

RaidenHayden

I gotta say, Matt did it last year, and it was a good time for the kids, too bad that didn’t work out

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.