Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJBMX NE "Woodstock" Regional

• This topic has 12 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

We all had a great time. I got POed, yelled, apologized, got POed, missed gates, protested and generally had horrible results, but you know what…I had a great time, the track was excellent, the people were great. Thanks to all who made it a great event.
    Loren
    BTW, Craig hitting the motorhome had to be the highlight!

Caveman

So how many motos were there? Any results? And what the hell is this about crazy Craig slamming into an RV? I’m picturing it looney tunes style where Craig slams into the RV so hard he goes right through it and you see a hole in the shape of Craig on the side.

bmxgirlmom

67 +/- motos on Saturday 53 +/- on Sunday. 51 mains on Saturday 43 on Sunday.

Pretty small, but the mains were almost completely filled with NJ riders!

Way to go guys and girls!

rideodybmx

nj dominated at the reigonal

but as far as the riding awesome, i dont have any results but i know we did good

Craigmeur77

I had a great time bringing up the rear in 35 Nov on Saturday. As I watched Craig fly off the side of the triple and sail into the motor home, I thought I might have shot at the main. It was great meeting everyone! CJ is a fun a track, I’ll definitely try to make it back a few times this season.

Rich D.

TideyFamily

@guinnessextreme wrote:

BTW, Craig hitting the motorhome had to be the highlight!

I was the first guy to the scene. He really missed getting decapitated by a few inches. He was sorta out of it. Then screamed “Who the Frig put this camper here!!!!” His back actually slammed the guys stabilzer jack. Glad that he didn’t get inured to badly. He forks dug so far down into the side of the triple that his wheel barried up to the hub.

Loren,

Also sorry about your protest. They never asked me over the walkie talkie if i made a bad call. Once again i am sorry. Glad that your son won 8 rookie. Just means my son won’t be able to look at the back of his jersey much longer.

Greg

bmiddaugh

What constitutes a large regional?

Tidey…not your fault. When the gate drops the BS stops. Unfortunately, I stopped too!

bmxgirlmom

I think it is in the 90+ moto count area to be considered a larger Regional. 100+ to be large.

CrazyCraig

@Caveman wrote:

And what the hell is this about crazy Craig slamming into an RV? I’m picturing it looney tunes style where Craig slams into the RV so hard he goes right through it and you see a hole in the shape of Craig on the side.

Dave – I definitely got my bell rung – but nothing like Eddie H. But, I did survive the wreck, got up (after 5-10 minutes – figured everyone could use the rest) – and finished the moto.

When I got up for my next cruiser moto I look out at the RV and now the door was open! I thought “hey, they left it open this time so I can jump right through” 😀

Would you believe I won the next moto – and went on to win the 35+ Novice main? I went 2-4-1-1 for the day and led every moto at some point or another. Came back for third on Sunday – I had nothing left in the tank. Oh yeah, slammin the RV didn’t help either – I was a little sore – pulled out of cruiser and just raced 20 on Sunday.

Yeah, yeah Bill, I hear ya saying “ya shoulda raced Ex”. Give me time. After reading all this – do you think they want me up there yet? I think they’d like me better if I shake some more rust off first. But hey, I got 2 move up points, 18 more to go.

bmiddaugh

Who had the last regional that was that big?…everyone was saying the eht nats were bigger than most nationals and they pulled in 100 motos.

bmxgirlmom

I think a couple of the CT Regionals a couple years ago were 100+.
    Of course, a couple years ago, they were all bigger 😀

South Park used to be 300+ motos for the National now we think their doin great to get 180.

EHT used to get 70+ for a local.

I guess it is all relative.

I had a blast at CJ this weekend.

bmiddaugh

I know what ya mean, I’m asking about 50 being big, when that was big for a tuesday night when i was a kid.
    ‘Course, no one was playing BMX movies at night back then…
    It felt wierd to have a race over by 11:30 on sunday…

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.