Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJBMX NE "Woodstock" Regional

• This topic has 12 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

NJ rocked the house. It was more than a race it was an event.
    The ingenuity and creativity shown by the NJ BMX staff is second to none.
    Did anyone else hear that rumbling that was going on in NJ this weekend?

pjtaft

any results?

RaidenHayden

From all the guys who called, they had nothing but GOOD stuff to say about everything. Howell I wish I was there, but you guys did Jersey PROUD, Way to go CJBMX

bmxlegend

howell was so great this weekend..i had a blast.. super fun. super friends..and i saw “rad”.. so much fun.. oh i even nolunteered both days:)

i rule

and i sold almost all my bmx legend shirts

hella

CWCCRIDER

I got me one 8) 8)

CrazyCraig

My collection is complete:

BMX’er For Life shirt from Brett (off the site)

BMX Legend shirt from Dave

Scarred For Life shirt from the other Dave.

Legend – too bad door-to-door salesman are pretty much a thing of the past – you would do well at it!

CrazyCraig

@pjtaft wrote:

any results?

There’s a motor home that now knows better than to mess with me!! (who parked that friggin thing there anyway?) 😯

bmxlegend

of course you know that where ever i am doing corner marshall is where craig takes the craziest digger ive ever seen..i will never corner marshall that 2nd turn ever again,, eddie haller knocked himself out right before that turn, antonio bellavista wrecked himself in the 1st turn..the crashes i saw yesterday make me not want to race.. i dont ever wanna wreck myself like those guys.. much respect you wackos

rideodybmx

and to top it all off

the rubbery little kids bouncing all over the track lol

then i belive it was craig bouncing off of rvs from the top of the triple !!!! 😛

CrazyCraig

For those of you not there – Eddie look liked he walked into the wrong bar, on the wrong night, and looked at the wrong girl. Yeah – he looked that bad. We were all trying to help him come up with a great story to tell at work tomorrow! 😀

CrazyCraig

@rideodybmx wrote:

then i belive it was craig bouncing off of rvs from the top of the triple !!!! 😛

Well, they had that screening of Rad, and all I could think was “hey, thats cool, guys doing tricks on top of a tractor trailer while its moving”, so I figured maybe I’d try it on top of the RV, but I didn’t lauch good enough to make the roof. 😯

pjtaft

On a side note,.. I have reached out for SOny to ask about a 20th aniversary Rad DVD coming out,.. waiting for response

bmiddaugh

We’re going to put an article in the next BMX Today (the nbl propoganda mag) about the race, so I may be a little late on posting the pics and words on this weekends jam, but I’m gonna try and get it going by midweek. I got plenty of cool shots and some great words for the CJBMX vid.

bmxgirlmom

Had a good time. Worked as usual, but nice weather and good group.
    Wish it had been bigger, for CJs benefit.

CWCCRIDER

I almost got a copy of RAD from Ebay , I haven’t seen it for a long time and I new my son would get a kick out of it.
    I’m glad I waited it was really cool to watch it at the track 8) We all had a great time!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.