Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJBMX Cub Scout Rodeo

• This topic has 6 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

After the races this sunday. We could use the hand of a few of the older guys 16+ who want to show a group of young dudes and their parental units what this BMX thing is all about.
    If you could help out Rez, the Heaths and the gang you would go down in CJBMX history…
    or at least get a Thanks brah, from Rez… —
    If you want to help out, email to lah1mom@aol.com
    Peace BMXonucklerinos.

bmiddaugh

lol, Lisa pm’d me and asked if I could show the video and talk for a few minutes about BMX.
    A few minutes?????
    Well, kids, it was 1979..and I was a young rebelli o….uu.

(20 Scouts simutaneously roll their eyes with a “oh brother an old man speech” look) 😆

4130forlife

im down to do that

word

RaidenHayden

Brett, let the older riders do their thing, and leave your podiuom home

BIGANT-DOG

Hey I am down to help.

bmiddaugh

It’s a soapbox Bill…LOL

bmiddaugh

It’s a soapbox Bill…LOL

bmxmom156

can somene explain what is going to happen with the rodeo on sunday? what is the time frame, when does it start( does it start right after the race?) how many kids are participating, what exactly do they do? is this the first one cj is hosting? is it done thru a school or particular area/ pack/ den

sounds like a great idea….

bmxmom156

can somene explain what is going to happen with the rodeo on sunday? what is the time frame, when does it start( does it start right after the race?) how many kids are participating, what exactly do they do? is this the first one cj is hosting? is it done thru a school or particular area/ pack/ den

sounds like a great idea….

bmiddaugh

email lah1mom@aol.com thats Lisa Heath.
    or maybe she could post it up on here, that would be cool too.
    And yea it’s right after the race.

bmiddaugh

email lah1mom@aol.com thats Lisa Heath.
    or maybe she could post it up on here, that would be cool too.
    And yea it’s right after the race.

bmxmom156

ok

bmxmom156

ok

bigjeff

Hey Guys,

We are setting up about five stations which will consist of:
    Station #1 Need a kid to show kids how to maintain a bike, explain what they do for their bikes and maybe show how they take care of their bike.

Station #2 show the kids how to fix a flat, remove tire, find leak w/water and put patch on and repump to correct pressure.
    Station#3 It will show signaling and have safety facts for kids

Station#4 I have a tricycle and will set up an obstacle course. The kid with the fastest time wins.

Station#5 Can have kids show their bikes and talk about BMK, maybe discuss safety equipment?

If anyone else has any ideas let me know. We are starting this right after the race on Sunday. The kids are invited to come at noon and watch us race.

bmiddaugh

Will parents be there, I can talk to the parents and show them the video, I actually have some good insightful stuff to say.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.