Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJBMX Cub Scout Rodeo

• This topic has 6 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bigjeff

Yes, the parents are coming to the track also. There will be about 15 kids.

bmiddaugh

cool, by the time they leave we will have 15 new riders, —

4130forlife

i will do the bicyle know how section..since i work at a shop and all. i think i know how to maintain and fix a bmx bike pretty good

bigjeff

Sounds good to me… anymore volunteers??

BIGANT-DOG

Jeff-lisa- you do not have to ask me twice. But i just saw the wheather report, so i am crossing my fingers.

BIGANT-DOG

Can i do station 5 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! —

bmxmom156

i will speak to dan when he gets home from sat testing ..i m sure he will be up for it. sounds like fun..

one thing we did at our bike safety day here at school was they had a helmet check station where the kids brought their helmets and were fitted correctly…most kids wear them hanging off the back of the head or the straps are hanging loose.. our bike shop donated a bunch of helmets and the kids put their names in a hat for raffle for a new helmet(they were the protecs so they were cool ones) just a suggestion..parents can be taught here also how to adjust straps which can be a pain.

boy jeff and lisa sounds like a lot of work…great promo…

bmxmom156

dan said he would help.. whatever you need….

bigjeff

Thanks to all that stayed today and helped some little guys learn about our sport. Because of all of you we had 4 kids wanting to come back on Friday night under the Bring a Buddy program. These kids are the future of BMX and look up to all of you. Scary, right. Thanks for doing the right thing and helping make BMX the growing sport that it should be.

lisa

4130forlife

anytime i can help lisa.. you know i will.. thank you for allowing me the chance to do this

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.