Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations bmxvideo.net

• This topic has 8 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

brett– i’m pretty sure lee was talking about your 9-5 gig– in order to spend som much on something that you don’t get paid for.

dave

bmiddaugh

Production Supervisor for a traffic control company in Manasquan, real cool people.
    I don’t have kids or a hummer…or a mansion so there is some free cash floating about.
    If I made more we’d have more…
    though we do have a partially color zine now, lol.

http://marbsignal.com
    That’s us.
    My gal also understands how much this means to me. 5 years away from BMX, any kind of it was too long…
    This is no fun people are asking me real questions, come on bust my chops!

bmiddaugh

I’ve always been like this with BMX, tons of time doing stuff, little reward.
    I mean, I dunno, it’s just me.
    This attitude as many of you know has gotten me in disfavor in some places.

bmxmom156

it has usb port i just hook it up to the pc and voila!! i have so much in there now(its a sony 60g hd… takes better still shots than my olympus reg cam..).i like that it takes it and records by date..this way when iforget what the hell i taped that day i can look back on my calander and figure it out

the only down side is i dont know how to burn it onto a dvd i got the new burner and the software is diff to understand. there is a quick/one touch dvd burn doc that came with it bu t that is for dvds to viewing on the pc not on your tv dvd ( supposedly accd to the instructions..) like i said i did photo cds off it they came out great. i took pics from dans wrestling t eams season and gave the cd to the guy who did the end of season highlights it came out nice and not dark either…

as far as the vids go whatever you need let me know i can bring my usb cable and transfer it to you right after the race if you want.

what kind did youget? this one was on sale pcrichards/ great deal around nov

yes the only thing missing is the “parent mute button” chris..lol i agree…
    there is a mic attachment that you can buy it sticks out the front it only allows sound from straight ahead of you( like a concert) that would work…lol

Marbelite Co., Inc.:

“Video Detection”
    “The Vantageâ„¢ camera is the image capture device for a traffic detection system, and will capture images of vehicles in all weather and lighting conditions. This camera was designed specifically to be used with Vantageâ„¢ video detection systems.

…so, when your driving down the road and think theres no cops around, just remember, BIG BROTHER BRETT IS WATCHING YOU!

bmiddaugh

..boo…. 😈

bmiddaugh

I got one better….
    you guys know how I feel about a lot of things… ya gotta wonder if they are crazy letting me around that kind stuff,…hehe

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.