Homepage Forums Grassroots BMX Ideas, Innovations bmxvideo.net

• This topic has 8 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

since brett will be filming the open this weekend– (i think i read that somewhere)– we should shoot a copy to rich for bmxvideo.net.

yes i know we would be just advertising to people that already race… but as a smaller baby step, we would be advertising NJ bmx, hopefully building a bigger, more impressive (for lack of better terms) local scene when newbs do venture out to the track

dave

bmiddaugh

I’ll have my cam there, but if we had about 4 people shooting different parts of the main it would make for better footage. Can we get some volunteers to help out with this endeavor.
    It’s called a multiple camera shoot.

tpbmxtd

@bmiddaugh wrote:

It’s called a multiple camera shoot.

Brett the movie producer

s4lnj

do you have multiple cameras?– i’m sure i won’t make the main and would be happy to shoot an angle– but i have no ocamera

dave

BIGANT-DOG

I got my nikon It gets good video.

bmiddaugh

um, actually i do.
    I just bought a new HD cam, and still have my tape one.

ihatem

I just got a new dvd cam. I’m not quite sure how to use it really,but I’m sure you can help me.
    My only problem is that I need to learn to shut up while I’m filming! That whole doing 2 things at once is difficult for me!LOL

bmiddaugh

i will have my laptop there, so we can get all the footage onto my laptop at the race, DVD cams are easy to use and get files off of.
    We’ll all get together sat morning and get a plan.
    And…blab away, we can always edit later, lol!

s4lnj

are you able to put together one vid from 4 diff formats

bmiddaugh

u betcha.
    i got usb on my new HD cam.
    firewire on the tape.
    and a dvd +- burner drive in the laptop.

I also use adobe premiere pro to edit and that will take care of all diferent formats as well as TMPGenc which allows me to go between formats, avi-wmv-quicktime, etc.

I think i just confused myself, lol.

BIGANT-DOG

I also use adobe premiere pro to edit and that will take care of all diferent formats as well as TMPGenc which allows me to go between formats, avi-wmv-quicktime, etc.

I know, you just confused the hell out of me.

lalalalalaaaalaaalaaalalala

bmiddaugh

At 41, ya gotta hope I would have a decent paying job, lol.
    I do what I do because I really feel strongly about BMX.
    And after I ride,
    I smell stongly about BMX. 😯

bmxmom156

i have a new hd vid cam also..i(just learning)if you want i can tape some and you can download it right to your laptop after the race( did you already say that?? haha) use what you want… just tell me where to go… i mean stand…lol

will be at pottstown both days

wow you may have a new career- watch out if it turns out real good the nbl may want a piece of this….

bmiddaugh

Awesome. What kind did you get again? Does it use usb to transfer the files? HD cams are so great there is no waiting to get the footage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.