Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. Biking is a healthy activity, olympics, promotion,..

• This topic has 9 voices and 34 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

nope.. i have NO interest in opening another track

loudogg666

forget tracks.
    iindoor flatland facility.

rodney

this is why theres not already mad tracks listen to you all ( most of yall) . Always looking for the negative

RaidenHayden

Why not have more tracks Dave? In the 80″ this state supported about 11 at one time, a few more couldn’t hurt

4130forlife

yep and in the 80’s there was a billion kids who raced.. now street riding is taking over.. street riding is free, racing is costly

rodney

for me it does not matter just as long as people have bmx if its 10 tracks or some skate park or 1 track and some dirty street spot just as long as its BMX ….. naaahh meannn

s4lnj

yep and in the 80’s there was a billion kids who raced.. now street riding is taking over.. street riding is free, racing is costly

i agree and i don’t. part of the reason racing is on a decline is due to the lack of tracks. i live in deptford. at this point, the closest track is an hour in any direction. come on down and ask some parents where there is a bmx track. then ask some kids that ride. no one will be able to give you an answer. ask them where th nearest soccer, football, or baseball field is….. they will all answer you with two or three locations.

bmx racing is in a state of unawareness, because tracks are so few and far between. most people don’t know what or where it is.

then when you talk to parents that like the idea of bmx racing, they say “all the way in egg harbor(howell, flemington, trilogy)?!?!?!? we’ll stick with baseball, that’s right around the corner”

yes racing is expensive, but so is everything else these kids are doing.. forget us, it isn’t about us anymore. you think that a kid that gets a membership and races only locals will spend more than the kid with the Wii and all the games that come with it? not to mention that you can almost hear the kids with the ps3 getting fatter as we type.

BIGANT-DOG

nope.. i have NO interest in opening another track

But i can bet you would be there to “hang out” won’t you. And yet you will travel to ohio and you think BMX racing is too expensive. SO how much are you gonna blow this week out there. But you wil not help your own people out. But I forgot the only thing that matters to you is you. I have nothing against you but it is obvious that we know who to turn to when we need a voice. But then again ahh forget it, go have fun in ohio. Oh btw there will be a new bmx legend in new jersey and it is not me.

4130forlife

oh.. hahaha.. yeah.. im going to ohio.. im not racing.. so its all not that much

and no i will not bother opening a track.. been there.. done that..

and i will ALWAYS be the BMX LEGEND..

BIGANT-DOG

and i will ALWAYS be the BMX LEGEND..

Anyone can call themself a legend, but a true legend leaves a legacy that others will try to follow. It’s kind of a shame how someone who has been around for so long does not want to help the sport grow. You have your reasons. And No one was askingyou you to open a track, but it would be nice if we had people like you with knowledge to help out. that’s okay it’s gonna get done and you will show up as always.

4130forlife

haha.. right..

BIGANT-DOG

my new tagline, thanx dave.

We do not need legends, we need people that care and want to help bmx grow.

loudogg666

you guys talk and talk and talk and talk and talk.
    fuck ing do something.

tommydone

depending on where the track is I am willing to help,I.E. if it is 2 hours from my house I just cant do it but 30 min. im in for that.Hell just having my name involved woud attract people LOL

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. why not pass out flyers in the local schools like I do for football and Baseball?

BIGANT-DOG

you guys talk and talk and talk and talk and talk.
    f**k ing do something.

Lou trust me this will be a big year.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.