Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old any tracks open?

• This topic has 11 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

after the iron man this sunday are there any local( within 3 hrs of nj) tracks that have racing in pa/ny/ct or gate practice on the weekends if the weather is warmer??

i know years ago howell had gate practice on saturday or sun afternoons when it was mild and someone mentioned to me this past weekend that a pa track may stay open into december?

anyone know? keeping hopeful we may still get some 40 degree sundays in december…

phantom

Bmxmom is it nbl your looking for.

bmxmom156

nbl but i guess it dosnt matter this time of the year. just looking for track time.

LLCoolRob

Blue Diamond in DE. Check out ABA tracks, they race right up to the end of the year to get those district points in.

rodney

This is why we need a indoor track!!!

bmxmom156

YES! i agree. with all the talent in the northeast there is no reason why we shouldnt have some sort of indoor facility in this area.

this discussion happens every yr about this time..

BIGANT-DOG

We do need an indoor place. My new sponsor http://cjskate.com/bmx.html
    wants to do do this. But we have to have enough intrested parties. btw did i mention i am sponsored :wink:!

TideyFamily

@BIGANT-DOG wrote:

We do need an indoor place. My new sponsor http://cjskate.com/bmx.html
    wants to do do this. But we have to have enough intrested parties. btw did i mention i am sponsored :wink:!

I am not surprised that you are sponsored. They know that with thier logo on you everyone will be able to see it cause of your blazing slow speed.!! 😈 Love ya Ant!!

bmiddaugh

Any press is good press…

rodney

A racer sponcored by a skate shop . Ant what are they doing for you we may start some sort of grass roots sponcorship here talk to me baby . not going to rag on others but they are small compared to us

DigetyelaD

weather permintin we will run gates. I heard from big scott he might put a gate up in the incline club for the winter that would be awesome. ALL RIDERS TELL SCOTT TO DO IT IF WE ALL TELL HIM HE MIGHT GO FOR IT>

DigetyelaD

hey ant thats a great score maybe it will bring more riders in.

RFarside

Dale let me know if you guys are going to run gates. I will make the trip up. I think putting a gate at the incline club would be great. Let’s do it.

Pottstown racing Sat. and Gate practice Sun It’s only an hour and a half away from any of the Joisey tracks http://www.trilogypark.org

BIGANT-DOG

rodney wrote

not going to rag on others but they are small compared to us

Rod no offense but I do not care how small he is I want to help this guy grow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.