Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old any tracks open?

• This topic has 11 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    rodney

Then help him Im not saying not to Im just jaded because here I sit ready to help with 17 years of shop experience over 20 years riding experience and there is no loyalty to the shops then everyone complains about how the shops have no interest in bmx and go mailorder I will be OK good luck ANT

BIGANT-DOG

Dude i know how many years in the game you got, If you had came to me before he did i would have hooked up with you, but this guy did not know me from a can of beans and asked me to join. I feel it would be wrong to turn someone down who saw something in me that i did not know i had.

BIGANT-DOG

Rod he also has a freestyle team. Remember one eye joe. He rides for him.

rodney

pardon my tone but these new school guys coming in jumping into everything where will they be in 5 – 10 years oh I do know all about the freestyle team they also have loudog and that guy aaron from shields anyway GOOD LUCK first come first serve you are right

bmiddaugh

Rod,
    pm Crazy Craig and dunrite (Pete Woghlemuth) they would be down with getting a team going and helping the scene in the mountains of NJ

DigetyelaD

well i think its a go SCOTTy was saying hes in for a gate at the skate park.Itll be a hell of alot of fun doing gates and maybe a small roller till your board then go ride the park.

bmiddaugh

damn, that’s almost a step towards the return of the JC armory.
    Soon as I get my house done, I gotta find all my old JC stuff.

RaidenHayden

If I get the Ok before spring comes, I’m down

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.