Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Alienation Rims

• This topic has 12 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

yeah lou, he wants to spoon with you

loudogg666

ha.
    maybe.
    i’m probably working.
    and i have enough spoons, thank you.

BIGANT-DOG

no prob bro, If I have a spot you are welcome to join us.

RFarside

@kevh wrote:

Answer is expensive and cassette.

The Answer Alumilite-Ti Mini Wheelset
    is by far the best little guy wheel on the market today. The complete wheelset is only 2.6 lbs and is worth every penny.

Sun will have there new rim out in the next week or so. It is lighter and stronger then the rino lite and will be available in 5 different colors.

bmiddaugh

Rich,
    What do you know about BMX?
    😆

RFarside

That was the same response I got when I asked about being a track director.

bmiddaugh

Really?
    I was being sarcastic….
    Seems like you would know a lot about BMX.
    I think you told me you built your own house….that takes a lot of planning and coordination to get things done.

Seems like knowing a lot about BMX and being able to plan and coordinate would be prerequisites for being a track director.

I gotta admit man, someone would really come off sounding like a fool saying that to ya.

Not saying it’s not a lot of work being a TD but it would seem like you already have the whole “it’s a lot of work thing” down pat….

I’ve learned and it’s weird but true, that people who usually seriously say you don’t know what you’re doing actually don’t know what they are doing themselves.

phantom

Yes thats like when someone says ITS NOT THAT BUT I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER do they have move up proficiencies to become track director.RICH FARSIDE 40and over rookie keep working rich

kevh

@RFarside wrote:

Sun will have there new rim out in the next week or so. It is lighter and stronger then the rino lite and will be available in 5 different colors.

What rim is this?

CWCCRIDER

@kevh wrote:

@RFarside wrote:

What rim is this?

No info on the web site ??

loudogg666

these crazy color rims are gettting out of hand.

4130forlife

my next wheels for the standard im getting will be hot pink rims, chrome spokes, black nipples and im going to paint my profile hubs black

kevh

@CWCCRIDER wrote:

@kevh wrote:

@RFarside wrote:

What rim is this?

No info on the web site ??

NOPE!!!!

4130forlife

there are araya 1 3/8 wheels all over ebay with suzue sealed hubs..thats all a 5 year old needs.. when the lil guy is 12-13-14, then you need to upgrade to better hubs

loudogg666

i’ve always wanted an all green bike.
    but i’m poor as hell.
    i just spent 300 bucks on 3 books for school.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.