Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Alienation Rims

• This topic has 12 voices and 53 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

never trust a freewheel

Unless it is a suntour. Had the same one for years, has not let me down. —

hey it’s the truth. but on another note if you are gonna go custom, let rod hook you up, he is a master at wheel building.

kevh

The only freewheel that every failed me was Dicta, broke 2 in about an hour. Never again. The eno I have now is pretty nice.

Right now, I am thinking Ciari mini flip flop and alienation ankle bitters or Sun Assualt SL1 rims with ti spokes. Thoughts?

loudogg666

imagine if someone rode a course with a freecoaster and rode it backwards the whole way.

4130forlife

araya 7 x with tnt hubs..bank on that, with a suntour 14t..

simply heavenly

RaidenHayden

Rod on evilbay, a shop was selling one new and I asked the guy if he had more, and yep three more, so I got two.

kevh

Freecoaster or just chainless – say maybe fakie to half cab frontflip?? Anyone see that clip of Scotty online?

I should have some tnt hubs at Mom’s house, of course I broke the axle on the rear hub. Man, you really have me wanting to search through the garage for old stuff.

rodney

Ti spokes are way to much money and they break easy even for small guys if you want lite just go with a double butted DT spoke

4130forlife

kev, ill take those tnt hubs off your hands

bmxer901

I still have a few sets of tnt hubs from when victor started that im gonna put up for sale. Also im going to put his answer wheelset up for sale soon. He only got like 3 races out of it. Thats got the answer mini hub, ti spokes, and red odyssey mini t 1000 rims. Hands down the absolute best rim you could ever buy for a kid.

loudogg666

all i know is, don’t ever ride mags.
    i used to have mags.
    dumbest thing ever.

4130forlife

ant, you couldnt break a freewheel with a hammer

rodney

hahaha!! here we go again !!lets bring out the hardcore

BIGANT-DOG

all i know is, don’t ever ride mags.

I traded a set of pro class wheels for a set of tuff wheels when i was 15-worst thing i ever did. Glad I was able to trade for another set of proclass.

4130forlife

nothing is wrong with skyway tuff 2’s

BIGANT-DOG

Lou off topic but if you wanna come to the jackfrost and watch lmk. I always got room for a bmx rider.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.