Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old 2006 State Series Standings through 06/03/06.

• This topic has 11 voices and 61 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    bmxgirlmom

Standings are posted at http://www.njbmx.org/forum in the State Series section.

Janeen

paulc

Janeen,

I followed the link but found no results? Can you help me out?. Thanks

Paul

bmiddaugh

You have to log in as a member to see attachments.

bmxgirlmom

FYI: The Warnicke Races will not be added until after the last one is run before the Championship. The reason being that we are counting a rider’s 1 best Warnicke at Double points. The other Warnicke races that a rider races will be entered as single point locals.

paulc

Thanks Brett!

bmiddaugh

Since I posted the points here so everyone can easily see them, I’m thinking that at least a couple of people are going to have questions.
    I’m hoping that anyone who needs to ask about anything remains respectful about it.
    I’d also like to thank Janeen for taking the time to put all this stuff in xls format to make it easy to get posted.

bmxgirlmom

Questions? Why would anyone have questions. The multiple point series that the riders run (track, leap, hi-point; state & NBL, State, Regional, National, UCI) aren’t they as clear as mud????

bmiddaugh

😆

bmxgirlmom

The UBMXRC is forming…

Oh goodie, another points series! 😀

Caveman

Here’s the rules for the UBMXRC points series.

replying to a topic: 20 points
    private message: 40 points
    starting a topic: 60 points
    posting pictures: 80 points
    offending everyone one here: 100 points

I look at the state series an I’m listed in 35-39 cruiser! How funny is that? I haven’t been listed in the NJ state series since 94. But I’m behind Crazy Craig and Chris Whiley. What’s up with that? MUST….. BEAT…… WHILEY…..

bmiddaugh

Well, I think it’s official.
    That’s like 3 or 4 times in the past couple days that Janeen has busted chops on the board.
    Welcome to our band of looney tunes, you’re one of us now, pwepare for assimiwation, 😆

bmxgirlmom

Currently, since there are still more than enough races left to qualify for the Championship, every rider who has raced at least 1 race in NJ is listed. The list will change dramatically as the season progresses and the chances to qualify diminish.

And, Dave, just think, if you hadn’t blown us off on Saturday for “work” you just might have been in front of Chris! At least in front of him in points, on the track is another story. 😉

bmxgirlmom

Brett just gave himself away. He is a closet BORG. He wants to assimilate people.

bmiddaugh

Elmer Fudd borgs…hehe..
    The standings don’t include saturdays qualifier right? Because there are a few guys missing from my class. Mesa wondering…

bmxgirlmom

Who is missing? Yes, Saturday’s qualifier was entered.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.